GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Xi

araan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i hope that this version can work on my wii..
because the other one freeze with all games at the start screen
^^

Buzbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten GC Action Replay to work? I tried using my backup copy of AR 1.14b (PAL) on my USA NTSC console and it does indeed detect the new inserted disc correctly but after AR loads it goes to a black screen (which appears to flash 3 times quickly). I have tried Resident Evil 0 and Pikmin 2. NOTE: I have installed the v4 mios patch of Xi since v5+ block the GC AR disc.

Open the lid..
Please insert Resident Evil 0 and close the lid
Please wait...
Then black screen

I have tried it with an original gamecube game Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 and it successfully worked.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
the audiofix, is it the same as waninkokos that i currently have(not rev 3,higher beta) because while the audiofix helps make games playable it seems games wiht real audio (like XG3 ,bloody roar primal fury, street racing syndicate etc) no in game music will play only SFX.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Good job!!! You are awesome!!!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Legend of Zelda Wind Waker --- the dungeon map takes forever to load. Did it fixed ???

Can you answer my question ? I didnt test it because I am going to get dvd-r copies soon.
smile.gif

Jojounin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could anyone explain how do I exactly install it?

I downloaded it, it came with a file named "[4928]gcbackup0.1_v21" and I got no clue how to install it.

KkNo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey thanks for the update...

I have a question... I now already know how to make run the second disc on a multigame disc with the first game disc on the same disc...

But... If one multigame disc contains the first game disc and another multigame disc contains the second part

this will be reognized and playable???

or only its possible to continue if this is in the same disc than the first part.

Thanks again

kennethroop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone asked in this topic about the action replay , i backed up my original action replay usa version 1.14 a to dvd-r and the gc backup launcher says media not recoginized i hit (A) button on gc pad it resets ,also i hit (B) button its resets the wii , so if anyone could help us both on this subject it will be the most appericated in the world ,,, thanks.

Kwev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the update !

But now I'm experiencing such problem...

- I started Fire Emblem : Path of Radiance GameCube and I finished him just yesterday. I was planning on use my GC save with Fire Emblem : Radiant Dawn on Wii but it seems it don't detect any Fire Emblem save on my memory card (it doesn't ask me if I have a FE:PoR save and start the game). Just few hours ago, trying to solve the problem, I saw that my FE:PoR had a weird data in the Wii menu for Saved Game. The save is dated of 01/01/2000. I though it was the source of my problem (since it happened the same thing with SSBB launched with the old Ocarina) but now.... don't tell me I have to restart the whole game !
blink.gif
I mean, I played like 45 hours, make effort to reach stats caps and all ! And now, FE:PoR want me to create a new SaveFile. ^^' Is there really no other way ?
cry.gif

Thank you for your answers.
And thanks for that evil update.
happy.gif

Buzbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kennethroop: you need to install miosv4, you have the option of choosing v4 v5 or v8 when it runs...use left & right to choose

GSR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still having the same problem as I was last topic:

QUOTE said:
Has anyone had any luck with the PAL version of Megaman X Command mission? PAL mode kills the signal (no audio either), NTSC gives me the green screen, and booting w/ patched MIOS gives me a black screen.

All this is on a 3.3U NTSC Wii.

As far as I can tell the ISO is good (it boots in Dolphin), and putting it on a multigame DVD boots the menu but not the game. Anyone else with the game want to try and test it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo