Gameboy color on Internet Free

AndroidDem0man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To go to the website go here -snip- Once its done click he first link
I came across this and it actually works, I don't know if any of you found it, but im playing bomberman max atm. Wooooo lol after that ima play pokemon. It's actually rlly cool. Idk about saving though....
I don't know if the game loads itself you might have to click the buttton power. idk.o

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
AndroidDem0man said:
-snip-
I came across this and it actually works, I don't know if any of you found it, but im playing bomberman max atm. Wooooo lol after that ima play pokemon. It's actually rlly cool. Idk about saving though....
I don't know if the game loads itself you might have to click the buttton power. idk.o

Or you just download Visual Boy Advanced. I suppose this would be pretty cool for slacking off at work or someplace you can't download emulators.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pirates are getting lazy these days, though pretty neat
im not sure if the site is allowed here as it pre-loaded roms

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is hella tight! good find.
good point about the roms though. on one hand it doesn't let you download them but on the other it IS for playing them.
and no it starts the game a few seconds after choosing a game, pushing the power does nothing

just remove the link and say js gameboy color game center

as for saving, it's stored in cookies ^^

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok here's the link to the ACTUAL online gba color emulator
http://www.grantgalitz.org/gameboy/
there are no roms, you provide your own. useful in case you need a html5-based online emulator for gbc. flash is required for sound though.

the js gameboy color game center the op mentions is a customized version of the above link WITH roms, so i shall not link.

suprgamr232 said:
AndroidDem0man said:
-removed-

Or you just download Visual Boy Advanced. I suppose this would be pretty cool for slacking off at work or someplace you can't download emulators.

you should edit your quote too, remove the link

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LMAO.

OP finds GBC web-based emu.
Shares it with fellow Tempers.
Reroutes link from TinyURL to LMGTFY to prevent Mods from censoring link.
??????
Profit.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Ha, this is awesome! Just played my old Donkey Kong Land on it a bit. I also beat the "gameboy" Kinoko level of Mario's Picross. And yes, firefox asked to store data for offline use so I guess it saves. Really cool find. Since it uses HTML5, do you think it would be possible to use on 3DS? I know RedJiggly has taken sites like these and modded them to work with the +pad and buttons...at least Mario's Picross would be playable, right? and Pokemon, too, I guess.

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Presto99 said:
Since it uses HTML5, do you think it would be possible to use on 3DS?

Since it uses HTML5, we know this is not possible to use on the 3DS. The 3DS doesn't even support HTML5 at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.