Gaming Gameboots

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
just to let you know that the author has said in order to play the FFVII sepiroth gameboot fully You need to edit the .rco file with a rco editor found here: http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=167

open the rco with this program and look for a line that says gameboot, change the value from 1050 to 12050.

i'm personally not going to do it i'm happy with my current one anyway, proceed at your own risk.

TallgeeseX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GN-001 Exia said:
I gave him the hint. If kept going acting like a moron I sure as hell gonna shoot him down.

Sorry i'm not the moron. Yes you asked fro the same one i did. Yes you posted your good enough one there. I saw all that the first time. I'm not stupid i can read. And yes i can comprehend things also. If i wanted to ask for it again thats my business. And if you look. I'm pretty sure i asked ALOT nicer for it then you did.

"this is the only one i want" or something to that affect.

And as for the way you treated me. If you treat everyone that way its no wonder if anyone had it nobody gave it to you.

Yes i am new on this forum and no I am not a noob.

If you wanna go on ahead and call me a moron than thats your business. But as you can see for the people who have defended me, I think you are the moron. Tried and true.

Besides i have better things to do than sit here and argue with some fanboy about who is a noob and who isnt. I'm too old for that stuff. Man my 3 year old son has better manners than you.

BTW Thank you DARKAURA for your support. thx for having my back even though you dont even know me. !!

Anyway back on track.

Jalaneme Thx for the update.

Could you perhaps PM me with the Authors name? thx alot.

GN-001 Exia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ LOL
TallgeeseX said:
GN-001 Exia said:
I gave him the hint. If kept going acting like a moron I sure as hell gonna shoot him down.

Sorry i'm not the moron. Yes you asked fro the same one i did. Yes you posted your good enough one there. I saw all that the first time. I'm not stupid i can read. And yes i can comprehend things also. If i wanted to ask for it again thats my business. And if you look. I'm pretty sure i asked ALOT nicer for it then you did.

And as for the way you treated me. If you treat everyone that way its no wonder if anyone had it nobody gave it to you.

If you wanna go on ahead and call me a moron than thats your business. But as you can see for the people who have defended me, I think you are the moron. Tried and true.

Besides i have better things to do than sit here and argue with some fanboy about who is a noob and who isnt. I'm too old for that stuff. Man my 3 year old son has better manners than you.

BTW Thank you DARKAURA for your support. thx for having my back even though you dont even know me. !!

Anyway back on track.

and yet here you are dedicating a wall of retard text to me. Oh and nice way of using the word "fanboy" when it's not even related to this goddamn topic. LEARN TO FUCKING READ and you wont have me on you ass for being a moron.

bawww.png

TallgeeseX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
TallgeeseX said:

i mentioned his name in my previous posts, didn't you see it?

Sorry i meant to say contact info, And sorry no i must have missed that.

Posts merged

GN-001 Exia said:
^ LOL
TallgeeseX said:
QUOTE(GN-001 Exia @ Apr 14 2008, 11:03 PM)

Anyway back on track.

and yet here you are dedicating a wall of retard text to me. Oh and nice way of using the word "fanboy" when it's not even related to this goddamn topic. LEARN TO FUCKING READ and you wont have me on you ass for being a moron.

bawww.png

Dude get a fucking life...

M

msparky83

Wow, I had no idea that that many people were looking for this gameboot. Greetz, as Jaleneme said I am the original author, and she has posted the link to my gameboot a few pages back. If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to PM or ask on this thread. Also I can make more if anyone is interested. Cheers, and thank you all for your interest in this gameboot. Also those who are interested in seeing the full length of the gameboot but are too lazy and or afraid to mess up their psp's then PM me and we'll talk.

D

Deleted User

I'm not sure who's winning... go... someone.
I think I support TallgeeseX because he's new to the forums... and 'newb' is not the same thing as 'noob'

M

msparky83

Send a vid or a link to the vid and I will be more than happy to make it for you.

Alerek

OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
I found a decent site with a nice-sized list of gameboots. No Sephy
glare.gif
, and a lot of repeats from lists in previous posts here, but a well-organized selection.

And here is a pack of a ton of gameboots (36.5ish meg) I've downloaded in my search for the perfect one. There is a Sephy in flames, but not the killer one Jalaneme is looking for.
The second FFAC is a great choice, as is the black and white blob thing a guy posted in another forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out