Gaming Gameboots

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Q. What are gameboots?
A. (Credit From Eternal's Site) The gameboot is the screen you see when you load homebrew or a UMD. It is normally the plain old boring white PSP screen, but I will show you how to change that.

Alerek

OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
In regards to what Doomsday found, the site with lots of PSX on PSP stuff, http://popsdb.twystneko.com/

you can use this tool to change them in your psx games.

I used it to make Harvest Moon Back to Nature prettier, and I'm pleased with the results
smile.gif

Thanks Doomsday!

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xcalibur said:
QUOTE said:
Q. What are gameboots?
A. (Credit From Eternal's Site) The gameboot is the screen you see when you load homebrew or a UMD. It is normally the plain old boring white PSP screen, but I will show you how to change that.
Thanks. And how do I use them, do I like just stick a folder in the root or what.

Somnambulist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AlerekNightfall said:
anyone figure out how to remove the default psp logo thats always on when the gameboot plays?
Open opening_plugin.rco with a Hex editor.
Go to address 0x3A14 and change it to something else (most people change it to 55) to get rid of brand in gameboots.

If you want to get rid of the text in the coldboot change 0x31AC as well (again 55 is what people use).

You could just use mine if you wanted, but it has both coldboot and gameboot unbranded.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9y9zdaymjmm

Also if this was already answered or wasn't what you were asking... sorry.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
GN-001 Exia said:
@jalaneme

Thanks for that FF AC pack. It didn't have the exact gameboot I posted but it's close enough.

here's the file
http://www.sendspace.com/file/76umuz

is this the sephiroth FF7 with flames one?

edit: i found it here! i requested the gameboot from the original author (msparky83) of this gameboot so you have me to thank
biggrin.gif
enjoy!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0kflzx

edit: sephiroth FF7 gameboot is too long and cuts off, i've asked the author to edit the file to be much smaller (max it should be is 3 seconds), lets see what happens.

GN-001 Exia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FFVII AC Sephiroth
49cb3f94.jpg

Only problem with this gameboot is it has no sound and the one with sound is just crappy. Was hoping someone could edit it with his theme music.

TallgeeseX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TallgeeseX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i have.

and i found a few that i liked actually

But i really would like the 2 that i have posted above. I have googled and came up with nothing.

TallgeeseX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow..

Is there any specific reason you have to put me down, Instead of just being helpfull?

Or perhaps is this how you get your jollies?

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GN-001 Exia said:
actually I am sexual excited right now.
He was just wondering if anyone has the gameboots that he wants, and you shoot him down as if he's a noob. Sure, I'm a PSP noob and pretty good about the DS, but I don't make fun of people that just want something and is requesting it on a friendly, emphasis, FRIENDLY forum. He's not noob, you're noob cuz your sig is twice as big as the limit. If you don't have anything nice or helpful to say, just don't say it.

GN-001 Exia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so apparently I have to type it out for you guys.

WE ARE ALL LOOKING FOR THAT SAME GAMEBOOT. NO ONE HERE HAS IT AND THE CLOSEST WE GOT TO IT IS WHAT I GOT FROM JALANEME POST.

Noob or not if you don't understand what the hell you are reading their is no point in helping anyone out.

GN-001 Exia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG so apparently you can't read either.

WE ARE ALL LOOKING FOR THAT SAME GAMEBOOT
Now if one of us had it one would have posted it. JALANEME is trying to get in touch with the gameboot of taht specific gameboot to get the file. NOW STFU and wait for her results.

OMG OMG OMG look what I saw one the first page
GN-001 Exia said:
Only gameboot I want is this. Someone send it to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1