Hacking Game & Wario dave file

Klaymank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently since my lock switch fell off my SD Card, the Wii U cannot write files on it only read. My computer can read and write files and I was wondering if anyone has a save file with all the games unlocked. I completed the game last night and had tons of fun playing Gamer, but I don't want to have to do everything over again each time. I would greatly appreciate it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Apparently since my lock switch fell off my SD Card, the Wii U cannot write files on it only read. My computer can read and write files and I was wondering if anyone has a save file with all the games unlocked. I completed the game last night and had tons of fun playing Gamer, but I don't want to have to do everything over again each time. I would greatly appreciate it.
Put some tape over where the lock switch would go, and the Wii U should be able to write to it.

arse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
144.png

Reactions: Klaymank

TeconMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

To actually answer your request, I do have a save file which I can PM you soon.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks >_>.

You can probably try getting a new SD Card, put all the apps, and such on the new one. It should work.

I don't know how well the game Compatibillity will work along with the speed of the card since your replacing it with a new one instead of the original.

Klaymank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To actually answer your request, I do have a save file which I can PM you soon.
That would be greatly appreciated!

That sucks >_>.

You can probably try getting a new SD Card, put all the apps, and such on the new one. It should work.

I don't know how well the game Compatibillity will work along with the speed of the card since your replacing it with a new one instead of the original.
I do plan on getting a new one at some point. Hopefully soonish

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь