Gaming Game Suggestions

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you seem to like strategy games you may also enjoy Megami Ibunroku - Devil Survivor(English name: Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Survivor).

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ice_devil said:
Sumthin on the ps3.Anythin else.Or even the psp
This topic is for the DS
tongue.gif

PSP
PS3

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're welcome! Devil Survivor is more of anSRPG, but based on your list I thinly you would enjoy it. If you do(and even of you don't) also try Fire Emblem - Shadow Dragon, and Robocalypse. Again will get back to you with more when I find it.

A lot of the things you like are actually pretty serious games.

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
I don't think that they are that serious (the ones i already have, i mean). i usually play games for a couple of minutes at a time and not hours so i hated that NSMB didn't have same whenever you want
frown.gif

The school holidays just cam around so i decided to really sit down and play some hardcore games. I started with TWEWY and am up to day 5 with playing for 3 real days. before that, i have never really gone to hardcore games except for pikmin and de blob for wii that i recently got.
biggrin.gif

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NSMB lets you save whenever after you beat it once, when I say serious games I am talking about ones like Advance Wars, Zelda, and GTA(which I personally don't like). Outside of strategy games(with regards to relatively hardcore games) you could try Final Fantasy 4, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Endlesss Frontier, and all of the Castlevania games on DS.

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
ice_devil said:
Strategy games?Could u reccomend me some?

Lego battles, Advance wars, Phoenix Wright, Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 March Of The Minis, Soul Bubbles, Pipe Mania, Ninja Town and Carcassonne
biggrin.gif

@haflore, i have been playing advance wars zelda and GTA but i do not consider them to be hardcore (serious). Things like final fantasy, TWEWY, Kingdom Hearts and sometimes even pokemon are what 'I' consider to be hardcore games.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@danwb, well for hardcore Action RPG's you should most certainly play Phantasy Star 0(there is a great Undub patch here).

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
haflore said:
BTW Phoenix Wright is not exactly strategy gaming..more of an adventure game.

I know but it is around the same sort of thing. He asked for strategy and i stretched the meaning of the word
biggrin.gif

Thank you for all of your help, it is very much appreciated
biggrin.gif

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
i use an acekard 2i with the official firmware. I am planning on changing to AKAIO very soon though. I am also quite open to buying games and so games with AP are an okay suggestion for me
biggrin.gif

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zane said:
Genre: Dungeon Crawler\ FP RPG's
Exceptions: Orcs and Elves, Fighting Fantasy, Etrian 1 & 2, Dark Spire, Mazes of Fate
Add Info: Looking for more games like Fighting Fantasy for the DS, anything else that's similair or like Might and Magic where you got a whole party.

Genre: RPG
Exceptions: Lost Magic, Magical Starsign
Add Info: Games where you play as a mage, and use alot of spells etc. Not talking about picking the Black Mage class in the FF games, so give me something else please.

Genre: Stealth Games
Exceptions: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Assassins Creed.
Add Info: Looking for Stealth games, of any kind, is there any on the DS, other then Splinter Cell?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Zane said:
Zane said:
Genre: Dungeon Crawler\ FP RPG's
Exceptions: Orcs and Elves, Fighting Fantasy, Etrian 1 & 2, Dark Spire, Mazes of Fate
Add Info: Looking for more games like Fighting Fantasy for the DS, anything else that's similair or like Might and Magic where you got a whole party.

Genre: RPG
Exceptions: Lost Magic, Magical Starsign
Add Info: Games where you play as a mage, and use alot of spells etc. Not talking about picking the Black Mage class in the FF games, so give me something else please.

Genre: Stealth Games
Exceptions: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Assassins Creed.
Add Info: Looking for Stealth games, of any kind, is there any on the DS, other then Splinter Cell?

Tenchu Dark Secret is about all.
And that game wasn't very good either.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Can you reply to this in a PM? I forget I post here a LOT.

Genre Puzzle, Action-Adventure, Adventure, Action, RPG, Rhythm, Simulation, Books and Stuff
Exceptions Games that have no translation (Yet or ever) and require Jap knowlege to enjoy/play, Games that don't yet work on R4 with YSmenu and Dsision2, Games that require cheats to play
Other additional info I like homebrew games and Japanese games with at least 90% translations and released translation patches. I also appreciate games that have no ROM on the interwebs, but don't suggest those unless you can give me the name of where to download those from.

leeroy201986

Trophies
XP
Country
GENRE- real time strategy
EXCEPTIONS- none
ADDITIONAL INFO- anything like command and conquer, cant seem to find any games like them on the ds.

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXVXw5ELqA&pp=ygUYTW9yZSBpbnNhbmUgOTBzIGdhbWUgYWRz