Hacking Game load problem

Wilk87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing final fantasy tactics on ds with r4 gold card and everything was fine until today. I get the starting menu and I can only choose new game. The save file is still on the card and is named the same as the game. I've tried swapping with a backup save file and still nothing. I get no error messages or corruption alerts and other saves for other games still work and I backed up everything again and swapped to a new SD card

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. :)
If you are talking about the r4 gold pro (yellow chinese clone with the so called "timebomb") you were lucky; it would seem that only one .sav file has become corrupted. With the same flashcart it happened to me that after a freeze during a save, the whole microSD card (32gb of roms) was corrupted. :ohnoes:

Since then I have decided to switch to YSMenu, an alternative software, and I have not had any more problems: this may be a solution, but it is not strictly necessary. :unsure:

However I advise you to make backups of the .sav files from time to time, to avoid other unpleasant surprises: a trivial advice that is often overlooked due to haste or laziness.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, well i have a pc