joinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HI...I just downloaded full iso of indiana jones...i brickblock the update and remove error 002 with wii scrubber..but when i load the game it shows green screen..i read that it is a region problem...
I have wii ntsc japan...and the game is ntsc usa...all my other ntsc game no prob..
I have modchip..firmware 3.2 and gecko os 1.07b...
when i load the game first i tried the option region free but no change..then i try force ntsc still no change...

i want to download ghosbuster but heard same prob...

plzzz help me...i'm eager to play these games...
frown.gif

when i have homebrew and modchip:
can i still load a game from the disc channel?
Can i load game from gamma loader to prevent error 002?

joinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
did that still not working....

if i convert this ntsc-usa to ntsc-j will it work? normally with modchip i shouldn't get this prob right?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Only use a region patcher if really required! When using a loader brickcrap is not required, same as patching 002. And patching 002 is not required when using the disc channel. Yes patching 002 in .isos is really outdated. Try to run a UNPATCHED version of the game with my Gecko OS mod with new 002fix you find at WiiBrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1