Hacking Game file hacking?

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sorry if this is not the right part :x
I'm very curious about game hacking, since I want to translate some games to my language (Brazilian Portuguese) I learned a lot starting the Pokemon Platinum game (that I have to Finish/Restart =A=) but It was simple because I got help of extractor, editors and changers, nothing like messing with Hex , this I still have no idea how to do o-o

Well what I want to do right now is change some of the Voices on the Smash bros melee game, I have a retail Japanese one and just like in the US you can change it language between US and JP on the menu, some dubs change as well, and I want to switch the place, make the Japanese voices be on the English part and vice verse, this is most for joking with some friends than actually important thing XD but every knowing is great
tried it using GC Rebuilder, technically looks simple, I found the sound files easily , extracted the folder, there are an extra one for the English version
Then I wanted to replace the files on the "us" folder but some of then say that the file is too big and don't replace it, there another way that I could do it without having this problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat