yaynds.gif

ok FINE that was uncalled for.

LoneSyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I used to play a lot, I never went that far.... I would just simply disconnect my system and say to myself that I can play it later....

And now I hardly play my game consoles at all.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I play my games far too much (as I'm sure most do), but I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't put it past my brother though, he has some pretty fierce tantrums when his laptop is taken off him (and he's 14 as well :\).
Still, that's ridiculous, how could the games have caused him to steal stuff and bunk off school? Hm, he could've been playing online with some rough types, or games have a far more profound psychological effect than we think.
Still, I think this highlights the fact that games can be dangerous if the person playing them can't handle them.

mini-frizz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way we can confirm this is a legit story, like whether it has been printed in newspapers or something. It almost seems like its simply a ploy to advertise the new Call of Duty game.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mini-frizz said:
Is there any way we can confirm this is a legit story, like whether it has been printed in newspapers or something. It almost seems like its simply a ploy to advertise the new Call of Duty game.
Well, I think Yahoo is legit enough to post news that isn't completely fabricated. And who the hell would buy Call of Duty: WaW for their kid if they think they will get addicted to video games?

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea this article is legit; No reason for them to lie about this. I think games have a profound effect on people when you put it on the level of competition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1