Hacking g6 preorder avaliable at realhotstuff.com

iMad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just put your desired color in the memo box during checkout and hope that they will have it and send it to you
wink2.gif

kwilson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the heads up. I have been waiting for a US reseller to open up orders. Done and done.

Products
1 x G6 Lite 4G (512 MB), Passcard 3 Bundle $112.99
Discount Coupon SCDEV06 applied: -$5.65
Sub-Total: $107.34
United States Postal Service (1 x 0.66lbs) (First-Class Mail): $6.29
Total: $113.63

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone received any shipping confirmation from realhot? I know several emails went out from other sites like Hopebuy that the G6english preorders have shipped to those that have ordered them and have gotten tracking numbers and such. Just curious if Hopebuy is one of the only resellers that have the English version yet.
yaynds.gif

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Question:

QUOTE said:
Just wondering if you have the G6 Lite's yet, and if so, will there be enough for all the pre-orders?

Here's the reply from realhotstuff:

QUOTEThey just told us that 50 were shipped today. We should have them by Tuesday. The rest of my order should be shipped Tuesday. If you are the first 50 orders, you will have one.

If you weren't one of the first 50 to order you're going to have to wait. Pre-orders started july 21st, so I'm guessing if you ordered after the 23rd/24th you were too late.

chibityga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crap... I ordered on the 24th. RHS says the next shipment is being sent on Monday... I hope I get this by next week. I wish I ordered from Hopebuy now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!