XP
Country
United States
g6ds.gif
G6/M3 DS Real Loader v3.4
Lots of Game Fixes
Handsource_G6DS-R.jpg
m3real.gif

The G6/M3 Team have released loader version 3.4 for their non-identical-twin cards.
According to the Engrish changelog, it fixes problems with NDS #0094, #0105, #0121 (all Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow), #0455 (Metroid Prime Hunters - Japan), #2185 (Lost In Blue 3 - USA), #2207 (The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Korea), and #2219 (Tottado! Yowiko no Mujintou Seikatsu - Japan).

1. improvements projects:
1. Further solves "0094/0105/0121- devil city - dark green month cross (date/ohm/beautiful)" the film title animation to embrace the card is slow and ??? the question in low speed microSD;
2. The solution "0455- Milky Way at the beginning of soldier hunts for (date)" and in the sinicizing version game the dying machine question, now may use softly repositions the normal game;
3. The solution "2185- loses deep blue 3 (to be beautiful)" enters the cave and other places sends the life and death machine question, now may use softly repositions the normal game;
4. The solution "2207- ??? reaches the question which the fable illusory image hour glass (Han)" cannot softly reposition, now may use softly repositions the normal game;
5. The solution "2219- explodes smiles the question which the bonin island life (date)" cannot put on file, now may normally put on file and use softly repositions the game;
6. The automatic Chinese name demonstrated the comparison supports to 2,225 DS plays ROM.
Note: Cuts off the issue date, all NDS game all may the normal operation, not be able to use the game which softly repositions is 22.
download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 Official Website

Thanks to xumasso and catflap26 for the heads up!

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah, that was on purpose..
"Engrish" is like.. a chinese(most often),who ain't good at english, is trying to write english.
You can make the text out(most often), but, there's a hell of a lot spelling misstakes, and bad grammar and so on.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn I have hard time making out what was being fixed, maybe it's even a computer translation
biggrin.gif

Anyway I guess it's good for the G6/M3 users out there.

GuardianHX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried it on my G6, and it looks like the saving problem isn't fixed yet. ;-;

I hope to God that they fix this issue. I don't want to spend money on another flashcart.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How dare you hope for such a thing. That would mean no little fixes for a year or more!
tongue.gif

Always glad to see an update, here. No matter how insignificant (or not!) it may be.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might as well take the G6 out of the title for now. It's just pointless. Stuck on v3.2 until they get their act together and pay attention to these problems.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why don't you people with G6 break out a hex editor and figure out which files need patching and just put it back to .0 or whatever? It's not like anything past the header is crypted, anyway. I'm only finding ".sav" and ".0" (usually very close to the .sav) in menu.eng and minigame.eng (depends on your language I guess too, I usually strip out any non-english files before using them anyway) - I'd do it for you folks but I don't have a G6 to be certain I am changing only the correct instances.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Deletable_Man said:
How dare you hope for such a thing. That would mean no little fixes for a year or more!
tongue.gif

Always glad to see an update, here. No matter how insignificant (or not!) it may be.

A YEAR?????? I HOPE NOT...

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it took me less than five minutes to fix 40 or so saves for my G6. granted, it'd be nice if it wasn't messed up to begin with, but it's hardly a big deal to do it yourself. maybe i've been using Linux too long.
rolleyes.gif

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hanman said:
it took me less than five minutes to fix 40 or so saves for my G6. granted, it'd be nice if it wasn't messed up to begin with, but it's hardly a big deal to do it yourself. maybe i've been using Linux too long.
rolleyes.gif
What are you talking about? You managed to have the G6 load and save from the same file? If so, what'd you do.

Pie_Master178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm so glad I purchased the M3....however I'm far too lazy to actually update right at this moment,I have one question:Will all my saves be in-tact when I update? Aka GBA and such.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
3.3 and 3.4 won't work with the G6, but work perfectly for the M3... if someone has found a way to get the G6 work with these two firmware updates, PLEASE offer your help to the G6 team... Alot of us are still waiting for the results of the skinning contest from back in JANUARY lol... those guys sure do like to sit on their hands for a long time...

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CYatta said:
hanman said:
rolleyes.gif
What are you talking about? You managed to have the G6 load and save from the same file? If so, what'd you do.

He probably just renamed all of them to .sav, but it still writes to the .0, but reads the .sav

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo