The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
m3logo.gif
M3 DS Real/G6/M3i Zero Firmware v4.4a E52
Game fixes
The M3 Team has yet released another update (v4.4a E52) for their M3 DS Real / G6 DS Real & M3i Zero.

Changelog:
1. Fixed soft-reset function for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (U)
2. Fixed random freeze problem for Pokémon: Heart Gold (J) and Pokémon: Soul Silver (J)
3. Fixed compatibility for Blood of Bahamut (J) and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (U)

1253026312m3g6dsreal_ref.png

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Mirror
icon11.gif
Source

Contributed by Zerrix

crono999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should have mentiond tough that it also fixes Mario_and_Luigi_Bowsers_Inside_Story_USA,i think thats the only thing everyone want to hear.
wink.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't find the method to update M3 Sakura by replacing the files on the other threads. Anyone care to tell me what files to replace to update Sakura with this?

D

Deleted User

It doesn't seem to work if you install the latest Sakura over it. It'll work if you just have touchpad though.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they update the firmware for the M3 minisd (slot 2) because it seems like that hasnt had an update since 2007.

SherlockHolmeboy

Trophies
Website
homebrefreeware.co.cc
XP
Country
Now we'll just have to wait until Acekard actually goes out there and patches these new games, and I'll be a happy chappy.
smile.gif
Either that, or a new version of AKAIO. Yay for AKAIO!
biggrin.gif
Until then, we'll just have to play the crappy old games/games that are already patched through codes, or buy an M3 Real.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol