test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
maybe its a bricker, since there is no word on the official site.
does it solve zelda's save bug?
what about simcity's?
is it for english G6 or chineese ones?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
so please add CHINEES ONLY on title of this topic.
u sure its just for chineese G6's ? since in linfoxdomain site, there is :

# G6_UDisk_Manager_v4.8a_Fullinstall.rar
# G6_UDisk_Manager_v4.8a_Update.rar
# G6_U-Disk_Manager_v4.8_Simplified_Chinese.zip
# G6_U-Disk_Manager_v4.8_Traditional_Chinese.zip

and he distinguished chinese and others, so maybe the first one is for english users.

and still, why there is nothing on handheldsources?

Captain Spauldin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.google.fr
XP
Country
France
u-disk manager 4.8a is not just for chinese g6
wink.gif

I installed it on my pc and it's in english.
By the way, zelda works fine for me (with loader 4.7 and u-disk 4.8a, but software reset doesn't work even though i checked it)

ps: Thank you linFox for the links!
yaynds.gif

linFox

Trophies
Website
www.linfoxdomain.com
XP
Country
Sorry, I messed up the filenames on those last two files. The top two are the UDisk Manager, the bottom two are Kernel upgrades. I've fixed that on my DL page.

At the time I went looking, only the Chinese kernels have been released.
I'm not sure if the UDisk Manager is English or Multilingual, so I didn't add a language to the filename.

I get the downloads from the Official Chinese site, www.gbalpha.com. The whole M3/G6 Team have a habit of not updating their English sites very fast.
I'll go look around for an English kernel update tomorrow.

drabag

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, I messed up the filenames on those last two files. The top two are the UDisk Manager, the bottom two are Kernel upgrades. I've fixed that on my DL page.

At the time I went looking, only the Chinese kernels have been released.
I'm not sure if the UDisk Manager is English or Multilingual, so I didn't add a language to the filename.

I get the downloads from the Official Chinese site, www.gbalpha.com. The whole M3/G6 Team have a habit of not updating their English sites very fast.
I'll go look around for an English kernel update tomorrow.

Thanks for all you've done Linfox
grog.gif

With your site, we are numerous english G6 owners happily playing Zelda since yesterday
bow.gif

@ Test84 : if you're afraid of DS brick, wait until "official release" on whatever site you want and stop crying
wink.gif

Overon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Call me paranoid but I'm security conscious. Where do you get the english 4.8 u disk manager when it's not on the official site?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GBalpha is the Chinese company that produces the G6, M3 and R4 products. www.gbalpha.com is the official site for that company.

G6flash.com is the official English site for the G6, and handheldsources.com is the official English download site. Neither of these sites are updated anywhere near as frequently as gbalpha.com.

Here is the download link for the u-disk 4.8a update from the official chinese site: http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...nager_V4.8a.zip

Here is the download link for the u-disk 4.8a full install (about 40MB): http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...nager_V4.8a.zip

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...