Hacking G6 lite available for preorder

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the polish use a form of currency called zloty i think...if u use paypal it should convert that currency to US dollars automatically..it did that when i paid 22 bucks in autralian dollars (im getting billed for 16 american dollars) also winsunx is very good..i have bought an ez4 lite from them (just shipped yesterday as it was a pre order) and i havent had a problem with them yet (knock on wood)...many ppl on the sosuke boards speak of them very highly.

trancegemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just orderd the G6 lite from winsunx i have 1 question i use a two email addys 1 for ebay and one for personal use and i was stupid when i orderd from winsunx and used my personal email to sign up with there site and my ebay addy i use for paypal when i sent them there money via paypal. I put in the note when i sent the money my sign up email and what i orderd and also just fowarded them my reciept i got from paypal with a note saying that i used two emails but all my personal info is the same and sent that email from the one i used to pay via paypal with. Do you think everything will be okay? I just get worried with backup hardware as i have been ripped off from sites before. Thanks for the advice:)

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@trancegemini

dont worry u should be fine with ur order from winsunx
smile.gif
thats more or less what i did (with the exception of having 2 emails) but i notified them in the notes section neway the same as you
smile.gif

Novaxis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I just pre order the G6L from winsunx and I feel a little screwed up after my order... It may be known by you all but the G6L won't arrive the 29th. Even if I asked them few days ago and they confirm me that it will, it won't.

After my payment (well 12hours later actually), I received a mail from them saying that due to the few G6L units they got at this moment, the new arrival of units will be in their stock on July 10th (or later).

Be careful if you're about to buy it because you won't get it till July 15th... And it's a big problem because I order 5 of them for me and my friends (and two of them go on vacations the 12th)

They can refund me my money but I will sit on the 4,5% they take when you use paypal + as I never use Paypal, I won't be able to take my money back from my paypal account... So now, my friends and I are all stuck with an order we won't receive at time and we can't cancel
frown.gif

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm going to cancel my order since there won't be a black cartridge included!
I'm gonna wait for the M3 lite!

trancegemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im also stuck waiting for the g6 lite now due to the shortage and like Novaxis a refund is useless as i having a refund in my paypal account will be useless so now i have to wait damn.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look at it this way...why would u cancel...if its this popular of an item that their initial shipment of them has already sold out b4 getting to you, u should be lucky u ordered when you did b/c you will get it faster than ppl who do want to cancel and for some reason basically step out of line just to reorder and be at the back of the waiting list now. at least you know u have put in an order, and that when the inventory is sufficient enough to satisfy all of their customers they will inform you that it has shipped.

trancegemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that is true i know it is not winsunx fult im not mad at them or anything flash cart companies are so small that they cant produce the products to fast. hopfully a shit load of people will cancel there orders lol

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I paid on the 22nd and haven't received an email saying the 1st shipment is full, do you think I will get mine shipped out in the first shipment?

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for ppl a bit uneasy with winsunx....i received my ez4 lite 2da (was told it shipped on sunday) 2 days shipping! thats just flat out freakin awesome..it took me 9 days to get an ultra II microSD card shipped from ohio in the states to new york lol and these guys shipped my ez4 lite from china in 2 days to new york...great service.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.