nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country
Winsunx fully refunded my when I asked it, and they also said this:
QUOTE said:
That will be a good choice , because the EZ Lite for 4Gbit & 8Gbit , and the SuperCard Lite will be coming , another 2 real NDS card size DS flasher is coming , in one it has the wifi burn function too . so in this summer is too much choice .

what does he mean by wifi burn?

regarding psxbox.net, I ordered a g6 lite today for pre-order till next week and then contacted my bank for the wire transfer... I would have to pay 30€ JUST FOR BANK FEES. That would put the g6 lite at about 90€!!!

Also, I e-mailed shop.01media.net because of their high prices:

QUOTE said:
I'm interested in the G6 Lite, however for 120€ that's just crazy. Other
retailers will be (and already are, such as winsunx.com) selling it for 60€
max... how can you charge double the price?

Windunx is china... they are not buying from main factory, you never know what
you get
smile.gif
And please remember our prices incluce tax and customs fees as well
(about 30%). Our prices are good, ans profits small... also our service and
garantee are outstanding, as well as paymnet menthods and delivery time.

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:
That will be a good choice , because the EZ Lite for 4Gbit & 8Gbit , and the SuperCard Lite will be coming , another 2 real NDS card size DS flasher is coming , in one it has the wifi burn function too . so in this summer is too much choice .
That means you can burn your ROMS without needing a linker to USB port, but over WiFi

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:

regarding psxbox.net, I ordered a g6 lite today for pre-order till next week and then contacted my bank for the wire transfer... I would have to pay 30€ JUST FOR BANK FEES. That would put the g6 lite at about 90€!!!

Also, I e-mailed shop.01media.net because of their high prices:

QUOTE said:
QUOTEMessage:
I'm interested in the G6 Lite, however for 120€ that's just crazy. Other
retailers will be (and already are, such as winsunx.com) selling it for 60€
max... how can you charge double the price?

Windunx is china... they are not buying from main factory, you never know what
you get
smile.gif
And please remember our prices incluce tax and customs fees as well
(about 30%). Our prices are good, ans profits small... also our service and
garantee are outstanding, as well as paymnet menthods and delivery time.

woot windunx!!!!!

I got my money back from winsunx. Nothing they said was very informative or interesting. just apologized and didn't say anything about the 10% discount I wanted on my next purchase due to them wasting my time waiting for a nonexistant product.

phil2dot6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had everything refunded from the G6Lite Professional including shipping... and I'm kind of on the same boat with you... I tried sending them e-mail for the past 5-8 hours, and no response... Tried placing an order for a passcard3, but no email confirmation for hours... Started to get pretty pissed off with their service at present... Gonna try tomorrow...

zim_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had everything refunded from the G6Lite Professional including shipping... and I'm kind of on the same boat with you... I tried sending them e-mail for the past 5-8 hours, and no response... Tried placing an order for a passcard3, but no email confirmation for hours... Started to get pretty pissed off with their service at present... Gonna try tomorrow...

same here, i asked them to upgrade my order and ill pay the difference but they dont seem to want to aknoledge that at all

back of the line because of them, i cant bring myself to order from windumx again

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
QUOTE said:

Is that finally a confirmation of a nds cart sized flashcart? Wifi burn, sounds awesome, meaning you could write to the cart without removing it, simply by sending the data over wifi. It sounds great, things are really heating up in the nds flashkit department.

However for now the G6 Lite looks like a great flashcart to me.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just cuz u got inconvenienced doesnt mean all the others who originally pre ordered the regular g6 lite should...winsunx wouldnt make any of this up..and im sure were told at one point that it was to be released...im sure g6 cant make up their mind and has now screwed over winsunx b/c of whining babies who think they should all be tended to with some fresh diapers and some baby powder.

edit: not referring to opium...but ppl in general who's pro pre orders have been screwed over.

Tir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just emailed http://www.bamboogaming.com/ about G6 Lite and they said they'd definitely be getting stock in soon, just waiting for the final price from the M3 team. Got a reply to my email within 5 minutes.
biggrin.gif

Their prices for other products are cheap (remember it's AU$), their EZ4L + 1GB micro SD combo is $AU99 which is ~US$71.40. They have paypal and shipping is much cheaper than Winsunx too so it'd be a good place to order from I think.

Currency converter here: http://www.commbank.com.au/tools/fxcalc.htm

litesaber

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just emailed http://www.bamboogaming.com/ about G6 Lite and they said they'd definitely be getting stock in soon, just waiting for the final price from the M3 team. Got a reply to my email within 5 minutes.
biggrin.gif

Their prices for other products are cheap (remember it's AU$), their EZ4L + 1GB micro SD combo is $AU99 which is ~US$71.40. They have paypal and shipping is much cheaper than Winsunx too so it'd be a good place to order from I think.

Currency converter here: http://www.commbank.com.au/tools/fxcalc.htm

$99AU is NOT the EZ4 micro-sd version, it's the mini-sd version.

kutis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i pre ordered my ez4L with winsunx..they emailed me in about 3 days to let me know stock had arrived and it had shipped (that was a sunday morning here in the states) and i received my item ups express tuesday morning. awesome.

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
Jandaman, divineo.com and kicktrading.ca all said they will have them within a week. None of them would give me a price.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
last time jandaman said he would receive an item (original ez4) in a week i found myself checking his site on a regular basis for another month or so b4 he finally got it.

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Jandaman, divineo.com and kicktrading.ca all said they will have them within a week. None of them would give me a price.

Kicktrading told me 1-2 weeks. Janda said about 2 weeks. Oh well..it'll arrive when it arrives. By the way, Winsunx can (Censored for any children reading!) and their dog too!
mad.gif

Lucid Dream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, any place other than Winsunx selling?
Their prices are cheap but damn them if they don't really overcharge on their shipping.

I just got my G6Lite from PSXBOX.NET
Good prices, shipping is fast (3 days), and the service is really great.
Fast response times on emails, you can add him(mr. Hu) to msn and ask question directly.
They are also working on getting paypal as another payment option.
Very highly recommended!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
  • Noctosphere @ Noctosphere:
    Is TCK some kind of Clanchit follower?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo just follows Luke around with flowers
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny, every week he cries bout something and says that's it, I'm leaving this site for good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See I'm a good match maker I always knew he wouldnt leave over luke
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Had to break down and turn on my AC today. 89 degrees in May. Bet August/September is gonna be crazy hot.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with Lockable Door and Window, Outdoor Storage Shed with Restroom & Cabinet, Perfect for Hotel, Kiosk, Booth(19 x 20FT) https://a.co/d/ab1dd5t
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pretty cool actually
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I feel pain on the left side of my stomach
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 looks neat, i would want one in the boonies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Read the reviews
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    honestly, seems like a great option for temporary housing, but the reviews seems iffy
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm sure i could build one with the schematics if made available
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout
  • Y @ yqw:
    someone has a cheat table for need for speed most wanted 2012?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cheat codes 911 catch the crazy drivers
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean that game came out on every game system, so lets be a little more vague.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need cheats for GTA v, lol. And why ask here, go look for them yo self!
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    make 'em , they're not hard to do
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Fast and Furious Night Rider crossover !
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Fast and Furious Night Rider crossover !