Hacking FYI; Don't disable Debug menu on DEX

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
''
When the PS3 is in standby (red led), hold down the power button for 5 seconds. This will reset the boot parameters and you will boot back to the XMB. However, the video/audio settings will be reset as well.''

democracy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
''
When the PS3 is in standby (red led), hold down the power button for 5 seconds. This will reset the boot parameters and you will boot back to the XMB. However, the video/audio settings will be reset as well.''

Thanks for suggestion. Yea, bit of a bitch this.... figured it out... Only thing that worked for me; boot into recovery, restore system defaults (option 2), skip scan disk and when xmb loads, re-install D-REX.

Otherwise it complains about a damaged system file and you get stuck in a recovery loop.

Anyone know how to run DEX with debug menu disabled? Can it be commented out?

Last edited by democracy,

democracy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for suggestion. Yea, bit of a bitch this.... figured it out... Only thing that worked for me; boot into recovery, restore system defaults (option 2), skip scan disk and when xmb loads, re-install D-REX.

Otherwise it complains about a damaged system file and you get stuck in a recovery loop.

Anyone know how to run DEX with debug menu disabled? Can it be commented out?
ah, figured out how to disable dangerous debug ootion from appearing as well.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?