1. gabriel.swe

gabriel.swe Newbie
    Newcomer

Dude thanks! This is great, just what I needed. You just saved me a lot of work and gave me a couple of extra hours of sleep [​IMG] Thanks again.

2. jibaro

jibaro Member
    Newcomer

Thank you so much for this. I was about to start looking for info in how to get moonshell 1.6 install properly and I found this. Is it posible that you can do this every update? The only bad thing is that I'm gettin gthis messages from megaupload .com and I can't download it.

"All download slots assigned to your country (Puerto Rico) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!"

[​IMG]

3. TrolleyDave

OP TrolleyDave Philosolosophising
    Former Staff

That's no problem. Yep I was planning on doing a similar thing with every R4DS firmware update, DSOrganize update or Moonshell update. If anyone has any suggestions for anything else that should be put in there just let me know.

Sorry about the message from MegaUpload, I get that every now and again. I usually wait around 15-20 mins and try again. The main reason I chose MegaUpload is that it deletes the file 7 days after nobody has used it and most of the others delete it after a certain amount of days. If anyone knows anywhere I can host the file without having to go through a download service like SendSpace or MegaUpload could they let me know, cheers.

I'm not sure if it's allowed here but if it is PM me your email address and I'll send you the file as an attachment, but check with a mod first before PMing me.

4. TrolleyDave

Former Staff

No sorry I haven't got a clue, I'll look into it for you though.

5. TrolleyDave

Former Staff

Firmware 1.06final released today, first post modified accordingly...

6. jibaro

jibaro Member
    Newcomer

Hey man, thank you so much for another great release... thank you also for giving us another option other than megaupload. I had to download and install their toolbar last time... but wasn't planning to do it again this time.

[​IMG]

7. gabriel.swe

gabriel.swe Newbie
    Newcomer

Does the first-post one have all of these apps in their latest versions as of today?

8. tiredofpsp

tiredofpsp Member
    Newcomer

cant unrar the files keep saying its in a unknown format or damaged. any one who can up tha latest of the newest of the hottest [​IMG]

9. jjkm4a1

jjkm4a1 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks, I used this to format my sdCard last night, works perfectly. I didn't try DSOrganize though... Gotta read up about that.

10. WiiDSbold

WiiDSbold Member
    Newcomer

@TrolleyDave:

i would suggest to make the version without DSO the standard package in future releases as many users have experienced serious card-corruption with (very likely) DSO on R4DS!
    i would rather compile a version with ComicbookDS as alternative package - but i guess thats just me... [​IMG]

thx though - i like the simplify-approach

11. BoneMonkey

BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.
    Banned

United States
    can someone post the newest r4ds firmware with the new Moonshell beta all set up please :-)

12. TrolleyDave

Former Staff

Sorry guys I haven't been on for a little while. Will sort out a download later today. Will put a comicbook one on there as well...

13. scoozer

scoozer GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The

Waiting [​IMG]

14. TrolleyDave

Former Staff

See the program R4 Commander I've written. Even if it's the only thing you use it for it can install the latest firmware onto your MicroSD card with one click of a button!

15. WiiDSbold

WiiDSbold Member
    Newcomer

yipee - thats great! [​IMG]

16. TrolleyDave

Former Staff

Try grabbing R4 Commander. I've put a ComicBookDS install in there.

17. Little

Little I r Little

United Kingdom
    This topic probably deserves a bump! seems like a really useful program and i had to go through a billion pages to get to it!

I was getting confused about what needed to go on to my shiny new R4 (well the memory card)!

18. Szyslak

Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

United States
    Look for the R4 Commander thread instead. TrolleyDave has made a pretty cool app to load pre-patched versions of the most-requested homebrew. The app has much more functionality than that at this point, but it's quite useful in relation to the original intention of this post.

R4 Commander thread

19. Little

Little I r Little

United Kingdom
    isn't it the same program =p

20. Szyslak

Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

United States
    Yeah, just saying there's no need to bump this thread as TrolleyDave is updating everything in R4 Commander now.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - DSOrganize, Moonshell, install