Hacking Question Future Customization for Switch

BrendonoT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be a dumb question, (sorry in advance if it is) but do you think there will be any way of making custom themes/pfp for the switch? The best example I can give to what I mean is that Horizon for Xbox360 allowed you to create your own themes and put them on your xbox without anything other than a flash drive. I am asking for both scenarios with and without homebrew in the future.

Reactions: THATISRIGHT

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
This may be a dumb question, (sorry in advance if it is) but do you think there will be any way of making custom themes/pfp for the switch? The best example I can give to what I mean is that Horizon for Xbox360 allowed you to create your own themes and put them on your xbox without anything other than a flash drive. I am asking for both scenarios with and without homebrew in the future.
there will definitely be something like that. Maybe even from Nintendo itself.

Reactions: THATISRIGHT

THATISRIGHT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There already is a possibility to change colors(invert, black/white) from Nintendo itself. And so I am thinking there will be more in the future. At least I hope so.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
There already is a possibility to change colors(invert, black/white) from Nintendo itself. And so I am thinking there will be more in the future. At least I hope so.
Do you mean like the inverting colours feature or just changing themes? Because they have a dark theme you get out-of-the-box.

I do hope Nintendo at least makes it so you can apply a screenshot to the background of your home menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended