Futurama cancelled again

Yoshinecra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I expect them to return soon having those who cancelled them fired then ground into executive powder (as with the rest),
Torgo%27s_Powder_in_Everybody_Loves_Hypnotoad.png
but it's utterly annoying that they should be cancelled in the first place. Yes, the Comedy Central one is flawed, more or less, but​
it was still pretty good. Hopefully, they'll make a recovery with Adult Swim trying to get their hands on it.​

Reactions: Lacius

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What?! The Cleveland show is pretty awesome. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANOTHER CHILD?

If I had to chose between CS and FG, I'd chose CS yes indeed.
However it ties to heavily to FG to be funny.

As for that child.
OH PLEASE LORDS OF BROADCASTING!
Be pleased with my offer as I don't have any more sheep to sacrifice.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Exactly that.

It's a shame they favored Cleveland show instead of King of the Hill cause King of the hill is one of the very few I really really liked.
I hope that Futurama will continue on Adult swim.

King of the Hill was hit and miss and really wasn't all that great later on in it's cycle. People have to remember that the types of comedy have shifted over the years, King of the Hill, Ren and Stimpy as well as Bevis and Butthead are a whole different style of comedy from the likes of Family Guy, The Simpsons and Futurama. The Cleveland Show was never really all that good to be honest, it was always a very mediocre sibling to Family Guy and even American Dad. I wish they would can American Dad and focus on writing Family Guy better, it's gone down hill in the last few seasons.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What?! The Cleveland show is pretty awesome. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANOTHER CHILD?

Cleveland Show is pretty bad. Family Guy is nearly as bad. But at least American Dad is fantastic. I wish we could rewrite history where the only cartoon Seth McFarlane ever made was American Dad. I want to live in that universe.

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't watched any since it started airing again after the movies anyway, I found the episodes pretty bad on average and just stopped watching.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be alone in my opinion but who cares about Futurama and all that other stuff? Family guy, cleveland show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, whatever, all boring.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Meh, never seen much of them in France.. Like Doctor Who close to unknown here. :o

Obvious Matt Groening Simpsons' design and I guess humor, always sad to see an end!

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Futurama Canceled.
See you back in 2014.

also, The Bender-Show!

While futurama never belonged to my favorites (I really can't even watch reruns of the first seasons cause they're so boring after the first time), I enjoyed the latest seasons as well as the movie-season. All those long story arcs were really great and the pacing, at least for my tastes, was much better in those. I wish the simpsons or family guy would do something similar for a season.
I'm also happy that fry and leela finally got together. seeing fry at least trying to grow up a little was very much enjoyable to me.

oh, also, in general. I don't want any shows canceled. I want more of every cartoon. I want more batman brave and bold, I want more young justice, I want more family guy and cleveland and american dad and simpsons in addition to spinoffs from all those shows. I even want another season of green lantern and a return of 'the batman', even though wayne's nose looked like crap in that one.
and another xmen series that goes on after it gets over the repetitious dark pheonix and logan in japan arcs.

I want toons on every channel on every day, forever, else the world becomes a bleak and terrible place. think about the children!

Reactions: Madridi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?