Futurama - Benders Game

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just finished watching it... must say... better than Beast With a Billion Backs, but on par with Benders Big Score...

Available at your fine local retailers, and your friendly torrent sites now. Although I don't discurage piracy, I really suggest if you enjoy the series, buy it... it may lead to more episodes later!

What did you think of it? Corny? Funny? Stupid?

What are they going to do next? The ending left alot open...

Now that Dark Matter is no longer fuel, how are they going to power the ships, and everything else? In BBS, since Nibbler didn't wipe everyone's mind, which was told during the Poop Mine part, and everyone remembers the Nibblonians, what's to become of them?

Only read the spoilers if you've seen it... you've been warned!

zidane_genome

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nothing really to do with the book, movie, or game...

just based on the fact that Bender (Bender Bending Rodriguez, the robot) plays a game throughout the movie (or 5 episodes when it airs on TV)... what game? Watch to find out...

zidane_genome

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Interesting point...

Turanga Leela... that's her name... First Last... but on the mailbox at her parents house in the sewers, it say's their last name is Turanga... is it like a Japanese thing, where it goes Last First, or have we been wrong all these years??

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Probably watch it when I wake up. Will let ya know what I think then
smile.gif

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
Interesting point...

Turanga Leela... that's her name... First Last... but on the mailbox at her parents house in the sewers, it say's their last name is Turanga... is it like a Japanese thing, where it goes Last First, or have we been wrong all these years??
You see, if you try and point out every plot hole in the Futurama movies, you'd end up with a giant wall of text. Just ignore them and enjoy the movie.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo