Hacking futura-online, are they bad?

kiwoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody have problems with futura-online?

I ordered wiinja deluxe on 3/2, and no tracking number has been provided.

I sent them an e-mail early next week, and the reply says the tracking number should be in my order infomation.

A week later and 3 e-mail inquiries, NO tracking number and NO reply.

Anybody has similar experience?

I am now wondering whether they even shipped my order.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure nobody has the Wiinja deluxe in stock. I had a little bit of an issue, but it was mostly my post office that was the issue, not them.

gaiyachu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I ordered mine on the 28th of feb and i received it on the 6th (with the weekend in between). You won't get the tracking number by email, it is where they told you it is, the order information. Log in, click My Orders, click View to see your order and it should be there in bold letters.

Good luck.

source

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i purchased my wiinja deluxe from futura last wednesday, and it arrived yesterday morning, usa is far away, takes time
smile.gif

kiwoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that there is no tracking number in my order page at futura-online.com.

They said they will put the tracking number in my order summary, but I still don't have it after 10 days I initially ordered.

cry.gif

Scha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I was very happy with futura when I ordered my wiinja from them. I got my tracking number on e-mail the same day as they sent it.

cdndave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The problem is that there is no tracking number in my order page at futura-online.com.

They said they will put the tracking number in my order summary, but I still don't have it after 10 days I initially ordered.

cry.gif

I recently ordered from them as well - I got great support via MSN, but email support was spotty.

I had my winja shipped to Canada, it took 14 days before it arrived.

They also left out the give away triwing they had as a promo at the time - forcing me to wait an additional 2 weeks while the tri-wing I ordered from ebay arrived. They refused to send the tri-wing.

They are fairly competent - but their invoicing/shipping software sucks...

I will probably not use them again

Dave

marlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Your tracking number is there, for sure. But it's a little tricky to find.

Login at the site, go to "My orders", and them click on the green buttom where you can see "View"
your tracking number will appear at the left, on the top of the central area of the page.

mine is there.

if you sent them an e-mail like:

tracking number 10th e-mail, they will answer. that's what i did, but my number where there. o just couldn't find before they teach me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker