Fusée Gelée FAQ by Kate Temkin

Discussion in 'Switch - Tutorials' started by Salazar-DE, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    What would you need Pegaswitch for? All an Android device has to do is download NXLoader and be connected to the Switch to send payloads.

2. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    No, NXLoader on Android can send the fusee payload just like pc can

3. reminon

reminon GBAtemp Fan

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
    I know what NXLoader is, I use it as my main method for sending payloads. You guys were talking about software methods. A plausible entry point would be pegaswitch, but as you said, we don't know. Either way, unless the method can be triggered from android, is permanently installed on the console, or is remotely accessed when needed. You will need a pc. The example being pegaswitch, if it is indeed the method they chose to utilize.

4. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    I mean, that's speculation which is why I didn't want to assume that's what you're referring to. Unless you're knee deep in ReSwitched, we don't know what the software exploit entails.

5. reminon

reminon GBAtemp Fan

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
    I can agree to that. I understand the importance of a software method. A lot of people jamming metal into their joycon is asking for a bad time. Had I came across a software method first, then I would've jumped on it. Right now I'm more biased toward the hardmod, as I have already bent the pins, and I can just press two buttons at the same time, and presto.

6. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Sort of makes you wonder if it was even a good choice to reveal the hardmod this early without an alternative way of launching it. Though the effects are minor or fix-able, some people have been unlucky enough to have permanently damaged something. The worst part is that this step will be mandatory for some users.

7. reminon

reminon GBAtemp Fan

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
    At least removing the nand to enter rcm would be less appealing to less tech-savvy people, and would've hopefully reduced the amount of damage.

8. RaphGamer1256

RaphGamer1256 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2015
    France
    Blois, Centre-Val de Loire, FR
    "Fusée Gelée" is pronounced [fy.ze ʒə.le].

leon315 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.