Fusee Gelee: All the payloads

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by jjbredesen, Apr 25, 2018.

1. kenshinchai

kenshinchai Member

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2018
    Malaysia
    [​IMG]
    I cant dump my TSEC key, anyone can help please?

2. okbyenow

okbyenow Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2019
    Sao Tome and Principe
    ~
    What firmware are you on? You can only dump your keys on 7.x afaik.

Last edited by okbyenow, Mar 23, 2019
  3. kenshinchai

kenshinchai Member

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2018
    Malaysia
    Im on firmware 5.1. my switch was semi brick, i restored 5.1 backup nand after that cant boot to OFW and CFW. It keeps on RCM mode even i uninstall AutoRCM.

4. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    What? Key dumping is firmware-agnostic. The only keys that change between firmware updates are master keys (and the TSEC keys in firmware updates 6.2 and above).

okbyenow likes this.
  5. Wario

Wario Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2019
    United States
    [​IMG] I've been seeing more and more news on the upcoming Nintendo Switch Mini. I don't know if the picture is real or just a photoshop, but if the rumors are true, it won't have detachable joycons. Will that basically be the end of fusee gelee? There won't be any contacts accessible to short circuit and get into RCM. Not to mention the nVidia Tegra GPU will the patched version, so it's a double whammy.

Last edited by Wario, Mar 30, 2019
  6. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 19, 2018
    United States
    Hell
    That picture is photoshopped. I'm guessing they'd still have some way of entering RCM, it'd probably just be a bit more complicated, Nintendo uses it for repair stuff. It'd probably be using Mariko which VERY likely has FG patched (along with other exploits), also it doesn't involve the GPU in any way :P