Hacking Funny... Included USB MicroSD reader...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Works more often if I push in really hard
nyanya.gif

Just like my lass

D

Deleted User

Mine works fine. It has a translucent black casing and says USB 2.0 Trans Flash on the outside. I'm glad it came with it although I don't use it, because I use my printer's card reader and the SD adapter. But it's nice that R4 gave a MicroSD reader ... and the white 'n black cartridge cases.

eelhc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people who have problems with something are always gonna be heared from more. you're not going to find someone here starting a thread titled "my microSD reader works just fine!" (atleast i hope not). but if something breaks, there will be posts about it.

i'm sure most microSD readers that were shipped with the R4 are just fine, no need to be alarmed. I'm getting a shipment of 5 R4s tommorow, i'll test every one of them just to see if this problem is really that widespread.

I'm the original poster. This is my point exactly... Why risk a very vocal minority to tarnish your image by including a so-so reader. They should have either included a better one (probably still would have stayed under the price of an M3 simply), or undercut the M3 simply pricing a little more and left it out.

Just about every PC sold in the last couple of years have an SD card reader and the microsd cards almost always come with an SD card adapter so I don't think it would have been a big deal had they just left it out. Some folks have used their digital cameras in a pinch. I'm sure Gameyeeah and other retailers would have put together bundles as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!