Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His name is Scene Man, or just Scene.

He's a neutral character, neither good or evil, caring only for the creation of his "art", which is running away from the crime scenes of crimes he didn't commit and being caught on camera.

He creates quite the quandary for Batman. Scene Man, while doing something technically illegal, never commits crimes for money, power, revenge, or love. He does it all for the creation of his strange art. I'd imagine Batman would be quite a bit confused as to what to do with Scene Man. He's easily defeated in hand-to-hand combat, but he's not much of a fighter, anyway, and probably wouldn't try to get aggressive with Batman.

I think seeing Batman's reaction to a neutral character like that would be funny, especially when Scene Man befuddles investigation after investigation by pretending to be the real culprit, at least on camera.

As a character, Scene Man is an eccentric artist utterly obsessed with his craft. Strangely enough, he seems to have underground connections that tell him when crime scenes are going to occur. Because of this, his art is typically limited to premeditated crimes, which occasionally frustrates him, as he wants to capture the beauty of crimes of passion.

That's my idea, anyway. What do you guys think?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
name it DinohScene and give him a very cool dinosaur costume, you will not regret it.

edit: :evil::tpi:

37vkVgE.png

Hardly the superhero or supervillain.
Unless you count sexuality confusion and "trapping" as an evil thing ;p

Reactions: migles

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Batman would not give a shit about this guy, and would go after the actual criminal. If he got annoying, maybe he'd get a middle of the night, scare the shit out of him visit from Batman telling him to knock that shit off.

Wow, I sure said shit a lot for such a short post.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol