Funniest thread I have read for ages

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted in the original thread on TC's forums, then stumbled across a link to it from here while catching up. It was just so funny, that I thought that it deserved a bump plus commentary... (i.e. I slightly necroed it...)

(Catching up because I'm more focused on picking/ordering a notebook ATM and, well, there's been nothing but a crapload of godawful shovelware for about the last 2.5m with 1 or 2 exceptions so the DS has been pretty much ignored.)

XRacer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol THIS IS EPIC!

Quote: "If my mac is lost or broken I go to apple, the manufacturer to fix it."

Man, that is the funniest thread I have read in a while. The guy is stupid. Imagine..... "Apple, I threw a T.V remote at my iMac. Can I have it replaced for free?" or "I was in an apartment, and I was on the balcony and my DS fell. Nintendo, can you replace it for free?" or even "Well, Sony uh... my brother threw a Wii remote at my T.V. Can you replace it for free?"

That was funny. I bet he was expecting to get a new Cyclo for free. And wow, "And again, I didn't lose it, it was stolen. I left it in my bedroom, and someone broke in and stole it. " LOL.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GUYS I CAN TOTALLY RELATE!
I just bought 12 iPhones and 5 DSi but someone stole my car where I put 'em in.
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want money too I should upload Ai videos of Psi getting laid +1