Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

??? HKCC - ??????????
??: ??
????: http://www.hacken.cc/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=192102
???????????????

EWIN ???? NDSL ? GBA ??????????NDSL???????????????? GBA/GBASP/GBM???????Slot 1 ??????????GBA Rom????? Slot 1 ???????????: ??R4??GBA ROM???????? R4 ??MicroSD???

???

????5????????????????

EWIN_GBA_01.jpg

EWIN_GBA_02.jpg

? EWin ??? ??????

EWIN_GBA_03.jpg

EWIN_GBA_04.jpg

?????????????

EWIN_GBA_05.jpg

EWIN_GBA_06.jpg

?????

EWIN_GBA_07.jpg

EWIN_GBA_08.jpg

???

????? NDS???Slot 1 ????????NDS?????????????????????NDS????????

EWinforGBA_01.jpg

??????????????????????????????????

EWinforGBA_02.jpg

??

EWinforGBA_03.jpg

??

EWinforGBA_04.jpg

?????GBA Rom??Ewin GBA Loader ?? Clean Rom ? Patch????????????? Patch ???????????????????Clean Rom?????????

EWinforGBA_05.jpg

?Patch??8-50?(???13-18?)?loading ?????2-20?(???5-8?)???????Patch??????????Patch???????????????GBA??????????

EWinforGBA_06.jpg

????

????????? ?? NDS Browser??????????????? NDS Browser ? Ram Pack ??

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????GBA???Y?????????R4???????????NDS??????

???????????????????????????????????????????EWIN GBA?????????????????

??

????????????100???????NDSL??GBA?????????

??????R4??????????Bug?????DLDI???????SLot 1???????????????

??????????????slot 1???????????????????????????????????????????

??EWIN ?????????????????GBA????????Borden???Borden?EZ Flash????????????????????EZ FA???GBA????????????????Bug Fix?????? (?:???GBA???????99.99%??)

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Editor: ahtin
Souce: http://www.hacken.cc/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=192102

The Ewin new poroduct for NDSL is a GBA Expansion Pak, it must be share with a slot 1 memory including both rom and save files. For Example: if you are using a R4, the storage should be the microSD in the R4 card

Outlook

Total 5 colors : Black, White, Navy, Pink ,Light Blue

EWIN_GBA_01.jpg

EWIN_GBA_02.jpg

The box is similar to the Rumble Pak

EWIN_GBA_03.jpg

EWIN_GBA_04.jpg

Cool looking

EWIN_GBA_05.jpg

EWIN_GBA_06.jpg

Perfect size for NDSL

EWIN_GBA_07.jpg

EWIN_GBA_08.jpg

Use

There will be a *.nds file for slot 1 card Run, when there is a update, just replace the nds file is OK, its easy to use

EWinforGBA_01.jpg

Main menu, Simple Simple and Simple, Factory wil provide more cool menu later as they said

EWinforGBA_02.jpg

Upper Screen

EWinforGBA_03.jpg

Lower Screen

EWinforGBA_04.jpg

When you load the GBA rom first time, Ewin gba loader will patch the clean rom itself, no need computer converter, all run at the NDSL, just copy and paste the GBA Rom to the memory will be OK

EWinforGBA_05.jpg

Patch always need 8-50 secs, (normally 13-18 secs), loading always need 2-20 secs (normally 5-8 secs), Only the first time run need pacth, no patch will be needed at the second time

EWinforGBA_06.jpg

Others

Use hacked EUR NDS Browser, it will be change into a ram pack

Link play function nearly 80% works perfect, development team promise will bug fix as soon as possible for this function
(Link play mean GBA card link with NDS card)
The use of link play is Press "Y" for your GBA rom and system will return to R4 main menu, user can choose the NDS file to run

No cheat code and reset supported because of the hardware cost.

Conclusion

Nice price for added gba value for NDSL

Nowadays only support R4 slot 1 card, development team promise to support other card with DLDI after all bug fix.

Save will be copy to slot 1 card memory at the next time, remember to restart the expansion pack loader if you are not plan to play at a short time

One of the developer of the Ewin Expansion pak is the developer of EZ Flash 1 - Borden, who works for GBA scence for a long long time and named Father of GBA card in China

GBA compatiable already 99.99%

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Impressive. The NOR and PSRAM modes on 3-in-1 can be confusing for the starters but this seem to be really easy to use. Does it have rumble though?

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
This is just what I've been looking for!

The reason i haven't got a EZ Flash 3-in-1 is because it is confusing to use.

What is the price?, when can we buy one?

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can't beat eWin's build quality though, their Rumble Pak and Dummy Cards were the best unofficial casings I've seen, and I've seen and used M3 Lite, SuperCard Lite Rumble, R4DS, 3in1, G6 Lite and DS-Xtreme.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I want the yellow DSL
happy.gif
. The GUI is a little out dated, but as long as it does it job
tongue.gif
. I'm with you on that jelbo, I used to have an EWIN rumble pak. It fitted into the GBA slot perfectly and blended in really well with my Black DSL

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
borden aka the guy who left f2a owners in the lurch (not sure if my rumor detector picked that one up correctly)? What ever happened to the EZFA2 anyway, I don't seem to see any of their original support sites anymore (nor any real public code releases so others could pick up where they left off, just like F2A people did). I still prefer my GBALoader aka GBALdr anyway
happy.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Somehow, I feel really, really lucky that I didn't buy the EZF 3in1 yesterday. Okay, so the GUI looks basic but then again it's not as I'll be looking at it all day. Wonder what sites have it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY