Hacking full bricked wii without keys

woody565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok im kinda stuck here, i have tried to download a system file (3.4e) and an ios and compiled them to .wad with NUSD. i updated them to the wii and i could see them install and it said done, but still no output when i boot without sd card in. WTF am i doing wrong? have searched the forums for some clues but havent solved it!

Back to the experts for some help if you could please

dan

woody565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried ll versions of ios50 now and still nothing, i am installing the system menu and IOS, am i mising something?

woody565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RESULT!!

The wii is now fully unbricked
grog.gif

I have got the disk channel but nothing else, what the best course of action from here to get the channels back, update and soft mod

thanks everyone for your input, this tread is almost complete.

cheers

dan

woody565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
downloaded all the files you suggested ran them and all was good
bow.gif

going to run cIOSCORP now and already have ios34 & 61 so ill be good to go after that.

woody565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
not sure really, i deleted everything off the sd card, formatted it and re downloaded the files and it worked.

erak

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the exact same problem as woody565, so this thread could really help me. But there are alot of posts missing, what happened?

zabba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes ive fixed a fully bricked wii
A friend bricked his 4.1E wii so i used a 3rd party GC control in the 4th slot and used locking pliers to push all 4 buttons on dpad n you will know if it worked coz the botton right hand corner you will see your software ver.You will have to find a wii game that has wii update on it. I put Metroid Prime: Other M
in and the wii software updated to 4.3E. All working fine now Had to softmod his wii again.

Amida64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I am reviving a super old thread, but I am willing to send in my wii/pay someone to unbrick my wii as it has a lot of important childhood files on it.

Is there anybody left still willing and safely capable of doing this?

(Bootmii is the only thing that loads, I backed up my nand/keys, but restoring it didn't seem to work and I am unsure if I still have them.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Doubt we'll ever see a Switch 2 anytime soon.