Hacking full brick

buby78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i thought i brick my wii come to find out my lil bro was f**king around with it when i went to sleep and when i got up and turn on my wii the lil as*h**e ran to his room so i put one and one together and f**ked him up but know he is not telling me what he did to f**k it up but this is what it does
http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq190/b...nt=CIMG1290.flv
i have a wii coming in the mail today or tomorrow but if i can fix it then ill have 2 which is why i order the other one for but if not back to 1 f**king lil bastard

D

Deleted User

I think you would need savemii or something, if you cant fix it though, take the new wii and chuck him the fked up wii and tell HIM to fix it...

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
buby78 said:
so i thought i brick my wii come to find out my lil bro was f**king around with it when i went to sleep and when i got up and turn on my wii the lil as*h**e ran to his room so i put one and one together and f**ked him up but know he is not telling me what he did to f**k it up but this is what it does
http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq190/b...nt=CIMG1290.flv
i have a wii coming in the mail today or tomorrow but if i can fix it then ill have 2 which is why i order the other one for but if not back to 1 f**king lil bastard

I would love to help but your english is horrible. I think I understand, but I'm not sure....

Do you have starfall?

buby78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was on 3.2 with starfall but pressing Y did not work
is savemii and savemiifii the same thing because i tried to do savemiifii by holding the d-pad down but no luck

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes they do the same thing. the savemiifrii must be done with a gamecube controller in port 4. and you will probably have to dissect the controller as most have a pin preventing all four directions from being pressed at once.

Kramzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
i got this message if i put a trucha signed dvd on a 3.3 wii system menu
or a bad wad file so i sugest you should make an autoboot of zelda and start wad manager and delete the wad files

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
i got this message if i put a trucha signed dvd on a 3.3 wii system menu
or a bad wad file so i sugest you should make an autoboot of zelda and start wad manager and delete the wad files
exactly! but is he modded? yea trucha games do say that on 3.3+ s make sure your in a loader before inserting the disc....

Damian1221

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well first you gotta figure out what your bro did, if he installed a banner bricking wad install a drive chip if you dont already have one, use the autoboot wad manager disk, then open up a gamecube controller and hold down all for directional buttons to autoboot it. then you can just delete the wad. if its not a banner brick try reinstalling the system menu using the same method.

buby78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i had to beat it out of he but this it what he did
he said he replace my fucking system menu with SystemMenu-v289.wad
does this means that i dont have starfall?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
only sure way to know what chip you have is to open up the wii. however there is a site that can give you a pretty good idea what chip you have based off your wii's serial number

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool