Gaming Frogger: helmet chaos

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to know if you guys think the game is worth playing, or what you think about the game, and why you think that about it

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game was ok from what I recall, nothing really that special. I played it once but my CF card at the time got corrupt so never played it again and forgot to get it again.

For a great Frogger game try Frogger 2 GBC.

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, i wish i had a gameboy color
hate2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stickell said:
thanks, i wish i had a gameboy color
hate2.gif
Next best thing, emulation. Lameboy DS, DS_GBC & DS Boy v0.75 are the main ones, dunno which is the best.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frogger Helmet Chaos is pretty solid. It's in 3D (the graphics are 3D models and look vibrant and colorful) and has voice acting (which is pretty bad). The gameplay is classic Frogger in that you move on a virtual grid and avoid obstacles. I'd say get it if you're a fan of Frogger. It's pretty fun. I give it a 7.5/10. It's a good time waster and a pretty good portable game.

It's got above-average reviews of 7/10 or more. IGN (IGNorance) rated it 6.8. There's a PSP version of the game which I assume is mostly the same, but has better graphics/sound/media. Apparently, the DS version has some good single-cart multiplayer stuff, but I haven't tried any of them.

BTW, the controls take some getting used to. Give the game a chance if it feels awkward. You'll get the hang of it in a few minutes.

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, yeah, the controls are pretty wierd, i have played the minigames and it has classic frogger which is a huge plus! i like the little IGNorance thing, that was funny

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I liked it. It stayed on my card for quite a while when I first got my CycloDS. The controls are kind of yesteryear, but they work for Frogger. I like that Konami was able to translate it into a sort of modern adventure / platform game. Lots of variety to the levels, some cool gameplay elements, and the graphics still hold up to some of better-looking DS games of today -- very nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1