Hacking Friend's niece deleted my Wii drive, need help getting set back up.

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend's 5 year old niece somehow deleted reformatted my hard drive, containing hundreds of games! I'm not asking for anyone to provide me with all those games, or to torrents containing mass numbers of games for PS1, Gamecube or Wii, (Though I wouldn't say no if anyone knew of some). What will be the more tedious process is finding all the boxart and splash screens.

I was running Wiiflow, with Nintendont MasterMod. If someone would be kind enough to help me out (send me a zip with all their covers, splash screens etc. It would sure save me alot of time and headache.

PS, I know that Mastershoes has loads of covers I could pick through, but that would involve renaming every cover. I'm looking for something that has already been set up (no region info or extra stuff, just the game names)

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I'm gonna have a hard time with is gamecube splash screens and custom banners. when i try to download them it fails because the sites where AbdallahTerro hosted them from is down. If anyone has a large gamecube collection and has these, it would be a big help.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I'm gonna have a hard time with is gamecube splash screens and custom banners. when i try to download them it fails because the sites where AbdallahTerro hosted them from is down. If anyone has a large gamecube collection and has these, it would be a big help.

You could try PMing him directly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...