WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I know it's not Friday yet, but it's related to that day. The thing is, I pre-ordered the Majoras Mask 3DS Bundle (which comes out on Friday 13th) on Amazon UK and today I received an email saying that my order couldn't be processed because there was an issue with my Prepaid Credit Card. This usually happens if my credit card doesn't have enough funds for the order. I was sure I had enough funds because when I pre-ordered I did fund my credit card in advance with €300. At that time this was more than the asking price of £227, because £227 was €29X converted. So I thought I was covered. But I just realized the damn £-to-€ exchange rate has changed, so today £227 is €307. €7 more than I had on my credit card, hence why the issue with the processing.

I have now added €10 to my credit card, but this usually takes 2-3 days to be processed, so this means that I won't receive my order on Friday or even this week due to bad luck. :p1ng:

Helper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well damn, that sucks.

Completely unrelated, but... MM revolves around a three day cycle, right?
And the game was leaked on February 10, three days before street date. 0_0.

Welp, it's confirmed, the world ends tomorrow. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

D

Deleted User

rather late then never :D atleast you're still able to get your mm 3ds bundle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker