Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
For the most part, I dont feel bad for people with AIDS. The ones I feel sorry for are teh ones who got it against their will like the kids who get it from their parents.

Didnt they say that AIDS came from monkeys at first? I blame this all on the 70's

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
For the most part, I dont feel bad for people with AIDS. The ones I feel sorry for are teh ones who got it against their will like the kids who get it from their parents.

Didnt they say that AIDS came from monkeys at first? I blame this all on the 70's

I'm mostly talking about the people who get raped and abused and get it because of those things.
In Africa everyone is called stupid for not having used a condom and having AIDS because it, but it's very likely it was against their will. I think you should take that into consideration.
They are made out for horrible insects and such.

And yes, I know the real story behind it.
Scientists tried to find a cure for a disease, it was either the flu or polio or such, I forgot. But that's beside the point.
And it was two major scientists leading that cure, but they we're like opponents, so one of the scientists tried to sabotage the others' work. And I'm not exactly sure how it got transferred to humans, but that's how AIDS was (accidentally) made.

Q~

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O my god! I didn't know you could get AIDS from fucking spiders!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still don't get how a spider and a scorpion represent AIDS. It makes no sense. Okay, the picture gets your attention, but then it just leaves you going whats the spider and scorpion have to do with anything?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I still don't get how a spider and a scorpion represent AIDS. It makes no sense. Okay, the picture gets your attention, but then it just leaves you going whats the spider and scorpion have to do with anything?
exactly its stupid
blink.gif

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those of you that aren't getting the ad.

The advertisement is basically saying that AIDS is deadly, like a scorpion or spider. Don't fuck with it. Literally.
Catch me drift?

Also - the theory about how scientists being the cause of AIDS and sobatage or whatever bullshit that was said about it.
If that's the "REAL" story behind AIDS, then this world is even more fucked up than I thought it was, and the scientist that "acidentally" created AIDS should be killed, if he isn't dead already.

Happy trails.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For the most part, I dont feel bad for people with AIDS. The ones I feel sorry for are teh ones who got it against their will like the kids who get it from their parents.

*points at people who got bad blood transfusions*
*points at all the people who have AIDS thanks to the Popes' strict 'no condoms' policy*
*murders Pope*

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Whoops, my bad. Musta been some other STD that I was remembering (or it could have been a fabricated memory altogether.)

Almost all STD's are also able to infect you through oral.
(This is exactly the kind situation that could get you AIDS.)

QUOTEAlso - the theory about how scientists being the cause of AIDS and sobatage or whatever bullshit that was said about it.
If that's the "REAL" story behind AIDS, then this world is even more fucked up than I thought it was, and the scientist that "acidentally" created AIDS should be killed, if he isn't dead already.

It's a bit confusing saying that it's bullshit and then wondering if it could really be true.

Q~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy