Hacking Freezing on Loading

LouC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I've just received my Acekard 2i, and my DS recognises it but then just freezes on the 'Loading' screen. I've tried both the AK2 firmware and the AKAIO 1.4.1 and the same thing happens with both.

Any ideas?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you get to the menu at all, or it froze before it got to the menu? If it froze before it got to the menu, it could have something to do with the skin you're using. Try reformatting your microSD card using the Panasonic formatter (make a backup first), then install AKAIO 1.4.1 Proper (copy the akmenu4.nds file and __aio folder). Create a "games" folder and add a few .nds files to it. Don't do anything else. Use "safely remove hardware" before removing your microSD card, then try running it.

-Bri

LouC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for replying.

I have tried this but it is still freezing, I don't get the menu at all. I get the screen with Pictochat on and it says Acekard 2i where the name of the game cartridge would be, I touch that and I get 'Loading' on the lower screen and it just stays like that.

LouC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WOOPS Stupid woman alert !!!!

It turns out the micro sd card wasn't going into the card properly! (It seemed like it had clicked, but I did think it strange that it stuck out! It's working fine now.

shy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE