Homebrew freeshop titles?

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if its just me, but I have been waiting for some newer games to release on Freeshop like Super Mario Sports Stars, Fire Emblum Echos, and sadly I have no avail.

Is it just my system or the authors of encrypted title keys? Can't really tell.

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if its just me, but I have been waiting for some newer games to release on Freeshop like Super Mario Sports Stars, Fire Emblum Echos, and sadly I have no avail.

The old 3ds titlekeys website got shut down, and the automatic download doesn't seem to work. You could try manually downloading and replacing the new file from "the new one" to the old one.

Last edited by skullkeeper94,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States

For one, GRAMMAR. Grammar aside, if you have freeShop set to download title keys, the domain name changed. Find it somewhere and use it.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The old 3ds titlekeys website got shut down, and the automatic download doesn't seem to work. You could try manually downloading and replacing the new file from "the new one" to the old one.

No, they simply changed domain names and got rid of their SSL certificate. Go to your FreeShop settings. Remove the 's' in "https://" and then change ".com" to ".gq". Reload and you're good to go.

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, they simply changed domain names and got rid of their SSL certificate. Go to your FreeShop settings. Remove the 's' in "https://" and then change ".com" to ".gq". Reload and you're good to go.
Huh, I heard they got shut down and had to "relocate". Thanks for the clarification :unsure::)

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also if FreeShop is still having problems after changing the URL and reloading it, try getting tiksweep from FBI (FBI->TitleDB->tiksweep) and running it, then running FreeShop. That is from the reddit thread that I can't link because it links to the new title keys site domain.

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still having difficulties, I tried typing it in on Freeshop Settings for the URLS, I found on a reddit thread the new encrypted title keys website, typed it in. But it didn't know what website it was.

I will just go to the enctitle key website later and try to see if I can download the newer version of the enc title keys VIA QR Code.

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
Still having difficulties, I tried typing it in on Freeshop Settings for the URLS, I found on a reddit thread the new encrypted title keys website, typed it in. But it didn't know what website it was.

I will just go to the enctitle key website later and try to see if I can download the newer version of the enc title keys VIA QR Code.
http://***.*********.gq/downloadenc are you adding this? Make sure you hit the delete button on the old URL or it will continue to use the ".Com" instead

Just tested on mine and fire emblem echos popped up

Last edited by GameInCanada,

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://***.*********.gq/downloadenc are you adding this? Make sure you hit the delete button on the old URL or it will continue to use the ".Com" instead

Just tested on mine and fire emblem echos popped up

I will try that with the downloadenc later, (on a Reddit post they only had the first part of it not the downloadenc.

Reactions: GameInCanada

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it fixed and working, thanks!
Also I forget, is it safe to play out of region games on the system, i'm just curious becuase some games are reciveing English translations and i'm intrested to try them.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Got it fixed and working, thanks!
Also I forget, is it safe to play out of region games on the system, i'm just curious becuase some games are reciveing English translations and i'm intrested to try them.
When using a region-free compatible CFW like Luma, yes.

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just did this thinking it will make appear skylanders but it does not .. wanted to try if can play without the power thingy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey