Hacking Freeshop arm11 crash

darmun123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'm using Freeshop 4.1.3 for the very fisrt time on my device. I've already got the keys and everything. Freeshop loaded. I was excited, and wanted to download a game to test it out. I was about to download New Super Mario Bros. 2. I pressed the download button, and it immediately crashed after that. It said the following:
An exception occurred
Processor: ARM11 (core 0)
Exception type: data abort
Fault status: Translation - Section
Current process: freeshop (000400000F12EE00)
I tried uploading the crash dump, but the website won't let me.
Can someone please help me? I'm kinda new to this.
EDIT 1: I forgot to mention. I'm on 11.7. Maybe that helps...

Last edited by darmun123,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First party games from Freeshop no longer work as Nintendo block them, so you would have to find the cia format of the game online to install with FBI.

Reactions: Sendel

darmun123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
First party games from Freeshop no longer work as Nintendo block them, so you would have to find the cia format of the game online to install with FBI.
Whoops... i forgot to mention that i'm on 11.7. I don't know if that helps, but... ok.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoops... i forgot to mention that i'm on 11.7. I don't know if that helps, but... ok.

Doesn't matter if you are on 11.7 or 11.8, Nintendo target is freeshop not what firmware you are on. Third party games and VC stuffs from freeshop are still installable from what I read.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
That doesn't make a difference. They've started blocking them server side unless the 3DS sends the server a legit ticket which only game legitimately bought from the eshop have.

darmun123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Rip Freeshop (maybe). Is it still possible to download third party games and VC? Meanwhile, is there another way to install games? I know i can do it with fbi, but i haven't found any cia from a game yet. Do you guys know another way to download games? Or at least a trustworthy website where i can download cias?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rip Freeshop (maybe). Is it still possible to download third party games and VC? Meanwhile, is there another way to install games? I know i can do it with fbi, but i haven't found any cia from a game yet. Do you guys know another way to download games? Or at least a trustworthy website where i can download cias?

Look up 3ds Cia format game on google, we can't link you here due to no warez on the forum.

darmun123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Look up 3ds Cia format game on google, we can't link you here due to no warez on the forum.
Also, since when is Freeshop down? I remember that i installed cfw to a friend's console before installing it to mine. He later told me that he downloaded games from freeshop. He downloaded Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. But he did that on July 30th. So i'm wondering what happened.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, since when is Freeshop down? I remember that i installed cfw to a friend's console before installing it to mine. He later told me that he downloaded games from freeshop. He downloaded Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. But he did that on July 30th. So i'm wondering what happened.

Two days ago like Blue_Mew mentioned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup