Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Apakarta said:
the version i got is 1,0 gb is it real?

Yes it is. Its the version by Waninkoko with a 1GB dummy file which can fix problems for those having trouble burning the Freeloader onto DVD. Check the NFO that comes with it to make sure, select open with notepad unless you have a program that can read ASCII

deetee73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
raulpica said:
deetee73 said:
hi when i put in the freeloader disc in i get the screen flicking etc.. but then my disc channel shows the gamecube logo - is this normal ?
Yes. Don't load the GameCube disc in the disc channel but instead eject the disc and insert the game you want to be regionfree'd and play it
biggrin.gif

ok mate thanks
QUOTE(Apakarta @ Mar 14 2008, 10:10 PM) the version i got is 1,0 gb is it real?
Yes, it's real.

Apakarta

Trophies
XP
Country
Talaria said:
Apakarta said:
the version i got is 1,0 gb is it real?

Yes it is. Its the version by Waninkoko with a 1GB dummy file which can fix problems for those having trouble burning the Freeloader onto DVD. Check the NFO that comes with it to make sure, select open with notepad unless you have a program that can read ASCII

thanx m8

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Mizar455 said:
But when I put in the original Brawl Disc it says Cannot read disc.

dam, that sucks

QUOTE(Willemoke @ Mar 14 2008, 11:33 PM) crayon shin chan don't work with the 1.0gb freeloader.

that sucks even more, i wanted to try that game, what about the 3mb freeloader iso? does it work with that?

Willemoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Willemoke said:
crayon shin chan don't work with the 1.0gb freeloader

that sucks even more, i wanted to try that game, what about the 3mb freeloader iso? does it work with that?

Sorry, crayon chin shan won't start with the 3 mb version and with the 1gb version.

lucifer69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried using it on a ntsc Wii. I got harvest moon to boot but it does so with wavy lines. Is this because I used the pal version of boot loader?

MoFoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The latest wii update (3.2E) renders the freeloader (cracked in any event) useless?

I'm getting the

'Error has occured. Eject disc etc.' message.

Is this because of the 3.2E update, or because I also have a wiikey?

MoFoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think so?

I put in the free loader. It sends lines across the screen twice, and then I put in my import game?
I did that. First time it said 'unable to read, eject and then reset wii'

Thereafter, it says unable to read the disc...

Slab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If it's the legit version, then it won't work because of a stupid bug in wiikey. But I'm guessing you already know that. Otherwise there's plenty of topics and info around about getting a backup of this game to work.

MoFoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh..I didn't know that, haha..kind of annoying.

Does this also relate to 'family ski', cause it actually loads, but all I get is a blank screen after that.

Thanks for your help Slab.

This whole wiikey/freeloader/config/region free stuff is quite troublesome.

Slab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's quite annoying. The bug only concerns legitimate dual layered discs, so any other game is not the wiikeys fault. I've just gone the route of disabling wiikey for now by corrupting it. When my legit freeloader arrives next week, I should be OK to play my U.S SSBB.

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
just out of curiosity, would it be possible to run the retail copy of SSBB on a US wiikey-modded system by using freeloader? (backup or retail version of freeloader wouldn't matter I guess)

Thanks guys

Leni

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
i heard somewhere that it is possible to play the original copy of ssbb via free loader on a Wii mod with wiikey...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay