rsyss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have a 3.4 jpn wii, but i did the ticket correction thing

i can install wads, jpn wads work well, but wads freed by free the wads are not working, i get black screen

can anyone help me please?

thehof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have the same problem, I have never managed to get a wad (wiiware games etc) to work when they were from other regions. I have tried already patched games (regionfree'd) and done it myself..

I have a PAL system (europe) and as far as I can see the only ones that manage to boot other region wads are ntsc US?? am I wrong?

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
most wiiware can be regionfreed, but you need to patch the 01.app. As the wiiware have 01.app compresed you may find it easier to run the wads through wwpacker, you can find the tools on gbatemp by alpha0. Also this video patching method will work for many VC such as SNES and Genesis wads.

schmooblidon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'd just thought I'd mention another problem that alot of people around the interwebs are facing, and how to fix it. No-one ever resolved it, and it's annoyingly simple, at least in my case.

PROBLEM:
This appears everytime you try to run it in any kind of way:

Free the WADs *testing version* by Superken7

cannot open file freethewads

A few people mention they have been able to run it fine on other wads, same as me. The ones not working were set to Read-Only. To change, right click>properties on the wad file. And then uncheck the hopefully checked "Read-Only" box at the bottom of box in the general tab.

i cba to make an account in another forum, so hopefully sufferers will google the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo