XP
Country
United States
FREE SNUGGIE: http://suzzly.com/snuggiepromo.html
Yay for free shit
yaynds.gif

D

Deleted_171835

And....what's the point of sleeves...! Why not just wear a sweater...? Doesn't a "snuggle" defeat the purpose of a blanket......?

D

Deleted_171835

"Please ensure that you enter a valid phone number. You will be contacted via phone by one
of our representatives to conduct a brief survey".....Whenever someone says brief, they mean LONG...but I guess it's still FREE!

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
"Please ensure that you enter a valid phone number. You will be contacted via phone by one
of our representatives to conduct a brief survey".....Whenever someone says brief, they mean LONG...but I guess it's still FREE!
If you read it all, it says that they only contact you after you've received the snuggie, and if you don't answer three times in a row they just email you.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me and my brothers always make fun of these Snuggie,I will trip balls if this is real!! They will crack up seeing me in 1 of these
tongue.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just signed up. Awesome shit, free stuff is cool. What is this address trick that we can get more than one?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asdf said:
I just ordered one. It says it takes up to 6 weeks to get here though. O_O

My brother ordered a Coke shirt and it said it would take 6 weeks (Coincident) and it only took 1 week,so never believe them when they say that,but either way its free,so I don't mind a wait.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that they say that since it takes longer to ship to one place than another, and they don't want the people farthest away feeling screwed over when the shipping times said "average of three weeks" or whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-