Gaming Free Games thread

• Thread starter ThoD
  • Start date
  • Views 316,509
  • Replies 2,496
  • Likes 17

Want me to post about just free games or about giveaway contests too?

• Total voters

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Today's Epic Games

Sunless Sea
LOSE YOUR MIND. EAT YOUR CREW. DIE. Take the helm of your steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a game of discovery, loneliness and frequent death, set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London.

and bonus Points for
Warframe
Warring factions have brought the Origin System to the brink of destruction. Join the Tenno and defend an ever-expanding universe. Master your Warframe, build your Arsenal and become an unstoppable force in this genre-defining looter-shooter.

not sure if Warframe is a new game, new to epic but the seems to be promoting and I didn't have it so though I'd mention it

D

Deleted User

and bonus Points for
Warframe
Warring factions have brought the Origin System to the brink of destruction. Join the Tenno and defend an ever-expanding universe. Master your Warframe, build your Arsenal and become an unstoppable force in this genre-defining looter-shooter.

not sure if Warframe is a new game, new to epic but the seems to be promoting and I didn't have it so though I'd mention it
warframe released in 2013 and has always been free to play

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone cares to have Geometry Wars 3 on steam, PM me your steam email so I can gift the game through humble bundle.. I already had that game when I bought the bundle. I'd prefer if the person who claims it would actually play instead of just adding it to their library.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)