Not open for further replies.

M3T4_N1NJ4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to add funds through eshop without paying at all even if it is through freeshop because I need some games for my switch I got for Christmas

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
If it was possible, it'd be done like 2 years ago. It's literally impossible unless you made a quantum computer to easily generate valid eshop codes, else we'd be waiting a couple of years, and it'd be cheaper just to buy an eshop card.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it was possible, it'd be done like 2 years ago. It's literally impossible unless you made a quantum computer to easily generate valid eshop codes, else we'd be waiting a couple of years, and it'd be cheaper just to buy an eshop card.
Nintendo likely keeps track of the codes used, and uses trap codes to detect brute force. That would just get you banned.

@OP the only way is to shoplift eShop cards, and even then they (probably, industry standard practice) have to be scanned at the register to be activated. Not worth it IMO.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@OP the only way is to shoplift eShop cards, and even then they (probably, industry standard practice) have to be scanned at the register to be activated. Not worth it IMO.
lol . . . wait till Christmas and steal everyone in your neighborhoods mail you may luck out . . . and get a role in "the Grinch 2"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: