1. SuMeRiaN

SuMeRiaN Member
    Newcomer

United States
    VERY NEW here and I want to thank you for all your hard work. NOT only have you helped me create channels out of all my favorite apps I also used this thread to see what was the most popular apps being used. THANK YOU !!!

Nemesis90 and asper like this.
  2. jay.d

jay.d Member
    Newcomer

United States
    First would like to say how impressed i am with the vwii progress & would like to thank FIX94 for providing such a useful tool your awesome.
    I know this thread is for forwarders but i prefer full channels, makes things easier & no need for sd card just a hd with a fat32 partition & ntfs partition. plus i have certain channels animations i prefer plus i always am able to update the apps to latest rev with customizemii. just would like to say that FIX94's file works for full channels aswell as forwarders. again thanks man.

3. asper

asper GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thanks for reporting ! Yes, full channels are better but if you need to update your homebrew you need to recompile/download/install a new wad which contains the updated homebrew .dol, while, with forwarders, you only need to replace the boot.dol in sdcard/usb \apps folder; so they are not suitable (in my opinion) for oftenly-updated homebrew like loaders.

4. jay.d

jay.d Member
    Newcomer

United States
    well getting the latest compiled version isnt to hard to find these days & it only takes a minute to to put the new .dol in my favorite full channel wads with customizemii.
    im just glad i am able to use the latest usb loader gx rev put into the original full usb loader gx v3.0 channel. works on the vwii. i was also surprised to see my wiiflow v3 full channel even works i figured only the wiiflow v4+ would work.
    and agains thanks oh so much FIX94 for making such an easyway to convert wii channels to vwii channels. now if we can only decrypt the system menu so we can get some themeing going on thatd be awesome.

5. asper

United States
    What's easy for us could be not so easy for others ;)

6. lenselijer

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Netherlands
    can you share your usb loader gx full channel for vwii jay.d? it would be very helpful for me :)

7. jay.d

jay.d Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sure no prob, & just so everyone knows THIS IS NOT A FORWARDER! IT IS A FULL USB LOADER GX V3.0 R1209 CHANNEL.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7jc3m8e4vl2tjzc

I even put a few quick instructions in the readme.

Enjoy

8. luck_gh0st

luck_gh0st GBAtemp Regular

9. Pattonfiend67

Pattonfiend67 You're F'ng Out!
    Banned

United States
    you guys should really label them as full channels or forwarders so people do not get confused...

10. asper

United States
    [​IMG]
    RetroArch forwarder (tested: works both for Wii and vWii) !

Works with the following path: SD :\apps\retroarch-wii\boot.dol
    (maybe other paths supported)
    =======================================================================

[​IMG]
    SDLMame forwarder for Wii and vWii !

SDLMame is not tested in a real Wii/vWii, only in Dolphin (and it works) ! Can someone confirm this one is working and post supported path(s) ? As soon as one of you can test I will add to the 1st page.

Those are the same mastershoes'ones ! Thank you man !

11. jay.d

jay.d Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Cool looking forwarders man you wouldnt happen to know how to make a forwarder a full channel?
    I prefer to make everything into full channels instead of a forwaders.

12. GolekGowalski

GolekGowalski Just a random penguin passing by
    Newcomer

Poland
    It's archeologist time!

One Savegame Manager GX forwarder coming up! (The channel from SMGX code google website displayed an epic black screen after clicking "Start" on my vWii, so yeah.)
    I did it EXACTLY as said in the OP, so nothing should be bad (it works on my console). I think I don't need to mention, that if something goes wrong (banner brick, oh noes), you're the stupid, not me, and you install it at your own risk?

@EDIT: Here's the "dark" version of the channel. (SMGXD stands for "Savegame Manager GX Dark" :P)

13. Skeet1983

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Can someone make a forwarder for WiiBooter? That is only program I have to run through Homebrew Channel. Please help if possible and thanks :)

14. conanac

conanac Be an Angel

United States
    In case anyone wants to make the forwarder for this app and then test it, you could find/download the latest version of WiiLauncher (unfortunately I needed to change the name from WiiBooter since someone was impatient and made the googlecode page for WiiBooter to be closed even though we had already mentioned that the developer and testers needed a couple of weeks time for cleaning and testing) in its googlecode page (along with the source now if anyone wants to test or modify it).

15. Ratmonkey

Ratmonkey Member
    Newcomer

United States
  16. asper

United States
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    New MPlayer CE Channel Forwarders for vWii (3 versions with different TitleIDs) for vWii !

I readapted them from wiihacks original files !

Works with the following paths:

sd :\apps\mplayer-ce\boot.dol
    sd :\apps\mplayer_ce\boot.dol
    sd :\mplayer\boot.dol
    usb :\apps\mplayer-ce\boot.dol
    usb :\apps\mplayer_ce\boot.dol
    usb :\mplayer\boot.dol

Remember that Mplayer CE is no more supported, replace it with the far better WiiMC homebrew !

17. asper

United States
    If you can provide a good resolution banner I will make it for you; please tell me also the folders you need to be looked at (boot.dol) by the forwarder.

18. maximilien56

maximilien56 Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    salut une personne aurait un wad de sms plus gx version 081214 pour vWII car je l'est refait et c'est ecran noir merci

19. Tuddles

Tuddles GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    incase you didnt notice this is an english forum...... you might have just asked to have a hotdog flavored muffin and we'd never know lol

20. Ratmonkey

Ratmonkey Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks, Asper. I actually prefer WiiMC but it seems most release groups for TV shows have gone to mp4 format and WiiMC has sync issues with the sound with mp4.

So, I keep mPlayer around when I cannot find an avi of what I want and I am too lazy to convert.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Forwarders,