Forum Staff Changes

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Every year or so, the GBAtemp Moderating Team (also known as Forum Staff) undergoes important changes. Well it's that time of the year! Promotions, departures, new arrivals... Here is a summary of the recent changes.

arsedice.jpg

Promotions
  • raulpica, Minox_IX, p1ngpong, TrolleyDave and Vulpes Abnocto are now Global Moderators
  • tj_cool has made it straight to Supervisors thanks to a combination of wisdom and l33t technical sk1lls
  • Toni Plutonij blackmailed me into promoting him to Supervisors, so I had no choice.
Demotions
  • dice decided to leave his position of Supervisor to fully dedicate himself to Arsenal where he plays as a striker (see photo above)
  • Gaisuto, Narin and WildWon requested to be moved to the Former Staff group due to lack of time
  • lagman disappeared a few months ago, we believe it has to do with the Mexican mafia
    frown.gif
  • From what we understand OSW decided to spend his time rebuilding his hometown in Queensland, Australia
  • Hadrian needs to spend more time with his adorable daughter
  • Needless to say, all our friends will be sticking around as Former Staff and will still be considered part of the family.
New Moderators
  • ProtoKun7 will be in charge of the Other Systems and GBAtemp Network sections
  • Densetsu3000 will be silently watching the massive NDS section
  • Depravo will moderate the NDS section as well
  • Cyan will be keeping the Wii section as colorful as possible...
  • GeekyGuy has yet to make his decision about sections to moderate! NDS it is!
  • Along with these specific sections, moderators will also be in charge of common forums such as the Off-Topic and News sections. Also please note that Magazine Staff promotions and demotions are being handled separately.
If you didn't make it to the staff this time, don't give up just yet! Our next round of promotions could be just around the corner...
icon39.gif
What are the ranks on GBAtemp?
icon26.gif
How do you become a GBAtemp moderator?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations! I hope they'll do a great job here in the GBATemp forums.

BTW, where is the announcement for Rydian's and Vato's promotion? I never actually saw one.
smile.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Congratulations to all the new moderators, welcome to the team.

Congrats to Toni and Tj, you guys are awesome.

Sad to see so many great staff go all at once, but good luck on your future endeavours, and I hope you all still stick around.

And gongrats to all my fellow blues who are now green!

And a big congrats to me too!
ohmy.gif

hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum