Forum rules

Astral_

GBAtemp elder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wanted to read the rules again (these things may change anytime), and I had a hard time finding them. I went to the Home page, and found no link... I eventually found them, but I've been using this forum for over a year now, and I don't expect a newbie to magically stumble on the rules. My, even these "Read the rules !" posters don't link to them !

How about putting a link to the rules on the Home page ? Like in the Links section (and maybe in red and size 14)
biggrin.gif

Astral_

GBAtemp elder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's considered common knowledge on a forum to check the "announcements" section first thing, since rules go there among other special notices.
Sure enough, but you're always a newbie at some time, and common knowledge does not always apply...
GbaTemp is not my first forum, but it is the first Invision-run, and Announcements did not ring a bell to me.

But since the rules appear when you sign-up, I'll just shut up
cool.gif

bajibbles

Ragnafreak
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, the good thing is that alot of our users take the rules for common sense... ive never looked at them, that i can remember anyway. Alot of those spammers have died down, and those wierd people who came here to insult others.... wonder why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks