Forum for a Forum

what ??
laugh.gif
I've never created any emoticon, Tempest is wrong!
I'm just in charge of the forum upgrades!

I apologize to the actual author of these smileys!
Shaun told me over ICQ he ripped those ones from your forums. I thus gave you credit. So shh and accept it -- you deserve it for what you did today.

Luse: We implemented Shauns, on the most part, but I see no reason why those can't be added. It completely slipped my mind. I'll see what I can do, but without FTP access, it's minimal.

-Tempest out.-
 
Hey, you finally corrected the mistake there was in this smiley
hate2.gif


I remember after throwing the GBA SP, "Mr.Yellow Face" closed it in the wrong way
happy.gif


OMG I also love this one--->
wacko.gif


PS: will Luse's smileys be added? I like the one praying. Long Life GBATemp!
notworthy.gif
 
None of those smile’s are mine, last year the staff had the idea to upgrade the smiles and Shaun was the only one to actually create and (rip) a great bunch of "Better" smile’s...

So basically nothing really happened with them (until last night, which means that the staff meeting must have been really productive
smile.gif
), but when Kota and I worked our asses off setting up the backup board we asked Shaun if we could use his smile’s and we put them up there, as well as a few other's Kota found and added..

So again all I'm doing is posting up the remainders, some of them are better then others, and this wink
wink.gif
is alot more "friendly" rather then just
wink.gif
which is more or less sarcastic...

It's all down to forum personality...
biggrin.gif
 
Excellent updates I must say
happy.gif


However there is one major problem with the changes.............everyone is going to use a bazzilion smilies in each post!
wacko.gif


gba.gif
:gbasp:
grog.gif
See! Look what it's doing!
 
Good work on the smileys. . . .Im also glad to see the review section is open to the public. . . . .Barbie the Prince and the Pauper will finally get a fair review after being blasted in the mainstream gaming community. . . . . .almost forgot to add a million and eight new smileys to celebrate thier arrival. . . .

grog.gif
:gbasp:
gba.gif
hate2.gif
nyanya.gif
 
Hey guys.. I made a couple of Smileys myself... they're not Animated, but here ya go:

ds.gif
- The DS
psp.gif
- The PSP

You can add these to the list if you want.. I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy them =)
 
Thanks guys =). Well I looked at it.. and I thought it would be kind off if it was just a black square, and plus the PSP Back does actually have a PSP logo on it, so heh.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted