Gaming Fortune Street - Hacked Controls?

twig123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I was just wondering if it is possible to hack the controls of the game to always use the vertical controls.
It gets quite annoying to have to use the horizontal controls to start the game and then change the ingame settings to vertical.

Also, what about hacking the "chat speed" for computer players to always be off? instead of changing that setting every game.

Thanks in advance for any info!

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the chat speed does stay for single player i think but not multiplayer. regardless, you always start the game with a horizontal remote which i hate absolutely. some of the design decisions in this game i just don't get.

twig123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the chat speed does stay for single player i think but not multiplayer. regardless, you always start the game with a horizontal remote which i hate absolutely. some of the design decisions in this game i just don't get.
Correct, single player saves settings (I don't know about chat speed for that as I normally do multiplayer), but starting the game is always horizontal (regardless of the saved settings) and multiplayer chat speed has to be reset on every game. The odd thing is that if you change the controlls to vertical and return to the game menu, it has you press A to start. So, it seems like somewhere it may be possible to start the game with those controls... Maybe ocarina code for this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill