Fortune Street - Hacked Controls?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by twig123, Jan 31, 2012.

Jan 31, 2012
  1. twig123
    OP

Member twig123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey all,

I was just wondering if it is possible to hack the controls of the game to always use the vertical controls.
    It gets quite annoying to have to use the horizontal controls to start the game and then change the ingame settings to vertical.

Also, what about hacking the "chat speed" for computer players to always be off? instead of changing that setting every game.

Thanks in advance for any info!

2. Schezo92

Member Schezo92 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is this for multiplayer?
    Because as far as I know the options always stay to what you left them once you change them

3. nando

Member nando GBAtemp Addict

United States
    the chat speed does stay for single player i think but not multiplayer. regardless, you always start the game with a horizontal remote which i hate absolutely. some of the design decisions in this game i just don't get.

4. twig123
    OP

Member twig123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Correct, single player saves settings (I don't know about chat speed for that as I normally do multiplayer), but starting the game is always horizontal (regardless of the saved settings) and multiplayer chat speed has to be reset on every game. The odd thing is that if you change the controlls to vertical and return to the game menu, it has you press A to start. So, it seems like somewhere it may be possible to start the game with those controls... Maybe ocarina code for this?