Fortnite is crap (*CLICK ON ME TO GET TRIGGERED*)

Kolunio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yep, no arguments there. I'd much rather play a EA game with half of the game behind a paywall.
Here you go! :^)
Fortnite offers way much more polish than pubg while being free and adds it own mechanics. It's definitely better way of checking out that so popular battle royale mode. My main problems are in core concept of battle royale. It's based on rng which I truly hate. It's free to play game which means that there are in game purchases and they are implemented pretty nicely. In theory its possible that skins/costumes could offer more camouflage but in reality they are even more flashy. Surprisingly there aren't any loot boxes and you see what you're buying. I think that game can be fun if you playing casualy, even more with friends but for me it doesn't offer much depth to keep me playing. Also for some reason you can't invert X axis of right analog when you are playing on controller.
Sorry for my really bad English.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go! :^)
Fortnite offers way much more polish than pubg while being free and adds it own mechanics. It's definitely better way of checking out that so popular battle royale mode. My main problems are in core concept of battle royale. It's based on rng which I truly hate. It's free to play game which means that there are in game purchases and they are implemented pretty nicely. In theory its possible that skins/costumes could offer more camouflage but in reality they are even more flashy. Surprisingly there aren't any loot boxes and you see what you're buying. I think that game can be fun if you playing casualy, even more with friends but for me it doesn't offer much depth to keep me playing. Also for some reason you can't invert X axis of right analog when you are playing on controller.
Sorry for my really bad English.
At this point fortnite is just another meme on the internet and you shouldnt have to answer to either hate or love posts about it. Just play whatever the fuck you want to and leave people alone.

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minecraft is the biggest pile of shit ever I don't get why everyone has been brainwashed into thinking its a good game lol
The simplicity was what made it like that. It came at a time where everyone was pushing out games with the smoothest graphics, great textures and here comes this swedish mofo and baffles everyone with blocks and addiction. haha
Personally I played Fartnite back in Sept. when it went free and still do frequently, but I don't buy anything, and I hate that the grind is so android app like, I hate mobile games for that reason alone. That is the reason the Plants Vs. Zombies creator was fired by EA because he didn't want PVZ2 to have micro-transactions.

Reactions: xplicid_yt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: