Formatted Wii but stuck on 4.2 Error 32004

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Captain Charisma, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Captain Charisma
    OP

Captain Charisma Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2009
    It was softmodded, but want to do a Wii U transfer so need to get the tool from the shop channel, but needed to update firmware first, but I keep getting that error. How do I update? And no I don't have a wifi problem. Help be really appreciated! Thank you!

2. brausm08

brausm08 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2009
    United States
    USA - Midwest
    if you need shop channel to work, just use modmii and download shopv21 and the current IOS56...install with MMM or the wad manager of your choice. link in my sig.

i'm guessing you have the problem because you have the block updates hack enabled in priiloader....just a hunch though. ...IIRC, formatting doesn't touch priiloader or disable hacks.

3. DaMan4169

DaMan4169 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2009
    United States
    If you formatted your Wii, what is it you plan on transferring now that ALL your gamesaves are gone.

Yes, error 32004 is most likely from the Preloader/Priiloader block updates hacks. Just re-hack your Wii with the ModMii guide, you could even go through the ModMii Skin GUI version, just be sure to check the box for the Shop channel when asked, it will download everything you need including IOS62.

4. brausm08

brausm08 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2009
    United States
    USA - Midwest
    Hilarious :rofl2: ... didn't even think of that!

5. Captain Charisma
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2009
    I've made a backup to the sd card. My saves should be fine. But my main concern is my VC games that I want transferred, but I need the tool from the shop channel. Ok I need to soft mod my wii again, its now factory settings. I literally haven't done it for years. Yes I'm a noob, has anyone got the link for the step by step guide? I can't find it!

6. Captain Charisma
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2009
    Double post, sorry!