OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know what happened, but after I took the sd card out of my computer and put it in my DSi XL the twilight menu didn't turn on and the following message appeared
IMG_20211127_184500231.jpg

then I put it back on the computer and it appeared, the card was formatted...
Captura de tela 2021-11-27 184415.png

sorry I installed the Twilight Menu... Please help me

Magrão

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
it was a scare, but I managed to get my DSi XL back up and running.

What I did was format the SD Card, passed the Twilight Menu files to it, and reworked the process of installing HiyaCFW. He opened the twilight menu normally thank goodness.

I've already uninstalled this crap Twilight Menu that never enters my DS again, the scare I got today is enough.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
This cannot be caused by TWiLight Menu++, it not working on Windows was most likely either bad connection (if you're using a microSD in an adapter it could be the adapter maybe) or a failing SD card. The "Bad VBR" error in Unlaunch is caused by not being formatted properly.

I'd recommend reformatting and testing your card using dsi.cfw.guide's instructions. Also if you happen to be follow some other guide than dsi.cfw.guide, especially a video guide, I'd recommend avoiding that and using dsi.cfw.guide instead should you ever want to try again.

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.